Date

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part. This is what you waited for and wanted I know. Here comes BTS bitch!

Jimin

Today is date night with Jimin. He has been busy all week with practice, photo shoot, etc. But tonight he promised me a date tonight. I just hope he doesn't have anything else to do today and cancel on me.

I got all dressed up. Did my hair, my makeup and got ready for this date.

I am waiting on the couch for him. He said he had a little planning to do before we leave. So I was really excited.

I was wearing this.

Finally he opened the door, in a tux with roses.

"My queen." He said smiling handing me the flowers

"Aww." I said taking the flowers. I put them in a vase before we left. He got a limo. We got in and drank wine until we got to wherever he was taking.

We were in the car for a little while. Finally the car stopped.

Jimin held my hand as I stepped out. I looked around till he told me to close my eyes.

"Close my eyes? Boy I put on these lashes and I will be damned if they get messed up Jimin." I said. He laughed.

"Okay. Hold your eyes lightly then, but you have to cover them. No peaking." He said holding my hand as I covered my eyes.

"Are we here?" I asked.

"Yea, open." He said.

"Jimin." I said in awe. He took to the place where we had our wedding. He decorated it with lights and flowers and stuff.

"Do you like it?" He asked nervous.

"Like it? I love it, and I love you even more." I said hugging and kissing him.

"Sit sit. I black mailed the boys to serve us dinner." He said laughing. I sat and he sat. Yoongi came out with a table with 2 platters on it. He did not look very happy.

"You know Jimin, I hate you right now. But this is for Y/N." He said smiling at me. He gave me my dinner and gave Jimin his.

"Thank you Yoongi." I said. He walked away. Then light came on and Namjoon, J-Hope, and Yoongi were standing there on a little stage.

A song started playing. (It was Outro Her. I think it was Love Yourself album. Don't get mad of I'm wrong)

"Aww Jimin." I said smiling.

"All for you, and they will probably not talk to me anymore. So... " He said laughing.

We ate while they boys sang the song.

It was a magical night.

Jungkook

I am asking out a girl at my school. She is so beautiful. Her name is Y/N. She is nice to everyone, she is smart. She is everything you could want in a girl.

I was super nervous to ask her, every guy that has asked her out she has rejected them. So, I was super nervous to ask her out.

But this was going to be a big thing. I payed the band players to play her favorite song. And I bought her favorite chocolate and a teddy bear.

Her best friends told me all of that. And I know today is her birthday and she doesn't really celebrate it.

Finally it was lunch time outside. I was starting to get nervous by the minute. Then the drums started playing. Going outside.