Forty Five

Benjamin walks over to Noah, smiling. "Hey, babe". He leans down and kisses Noah once.

Noah smiles looking up, "Hey. How you doing?"

Benny smiles, leaning into him. "Good. You?"

"Trying to get ahold of Elly. Said she had a hard time at the party and she suppose to come to school today".

Bejmaim nods and sets his bag down. "Lucas and Gabi went on another date".

Noah raises his eyebrows, "Wait..So this thing is serious? Like serious?"

"I guess so..I'm happy for her. And Lucas.. Hayley mentally fucked him up".

Noah nods, "Yeah.. Lucas..Yeah that hurt him..alot".

Benjamin frowns and smiles. "But at least they have each other, yeah?"

"Mhm. But I have a question...Isn't Gabi gay?"

"No..she says she's questioning. She thinks she likes both".

"Oh.. that's cool".

Benjamin nods, "You know what isn't cool though? Kiara and Zoē texting Gabi".

"What do you mean?"

"They texted her this morning. Invited her to a party this weekend".

"Oo. A party. We should go".

"Why would we wanna go to a party ran by my ex best friends?"

"To get watsed and shove it in their faces that you don't need them to have a good time".

"Oh god. The sound of drinking just makes me sick again"

Noah chuckles, setting his phone down. "I'm serious, though. We have to get them to leave you alone somehow".

Benjmain shrugs, "Maybe you are right".

Noah smiles and grabs Benjamin's face. "Mm. Dame un beso".

Benjmain smiles and leans in to kiss him once before pulling away. "I love when you speak Spanish".

Noah smiles and nods, "Really?"

"Mhm".

Elly walks over, sitting down across from them. Noah looks up at her, "Shit. What happened?"

Benjamin looks, seeing Elly's busted lip as well as a cut above her eyebrow. "Got inna fight with my cousins".

*
Elly was already under the influence when she had heard her cousins talking. Not Bruno and Cesar of course but two others. They were both females.

Elly had been so tired of her own family talking bad about her and was trying to ignore it but it was almost as they wanted her to hear them.

Elly was sitting on the couch downstairs, texting one of her Bros from New York. She hears one cousin, by the name of Haley say, "I feel like we shouldn't sleep next to her. She dykes out". In which her other cousin laughed as a response.

Elly shrugged it off though as she really didn't care. Then they kept talking about her back and forth. Elly stood up, slipping her phone into her front pocket and putting her shoes on so she could go outside and smoke, again, before she spazzed out.

As she was walking by them, they snicker and started whispering. Elly stops and turns to them, "Sum' funny?"

Haley shakes her head, "Nope".

"Ya sure is laughing like it is".

The other cousin, named Lexi shakes her head. "It's nothing. Just go about your business..dyke". Lexi has tried to whisper the last part but Elly isn't stupid.

This had cause a loud verbal argument between al three of them. Now there were adults trying to separate everyone.

It was something specific that had caused Elly to start swinging when Lexi had called her unwated because of her "disgusting actions".

This caused a fist fight..More of Elly throwing punches while the girls flung their arms around.

Elly's mom had separated them and took Elly outside.

"You keep embarrassing me! What is wrong with you?"

"So it's fine for then to talk bad about me? Huh!? I'm just supposed to sit there and take it?"

"No one asked you to be gay! You put this on yourself!"

Elly shakes her head and walks to her sisters car. She grabs her bag out if it, and nods. "Whatever".

"Where are you going? It's late at night, it's dangerous!"

"Who gives a fuck? No one in this fucking house gives two shits about me! Fuck off!"

Elly shrugs and sits up, "I gotta bad ass scar anyways while those two pussies cried to their mom".

Benjamin frowns, "That's not okay..At all".

Noah sits up, "Where'd you go?"

"I walked a couple blocks til my brother and sister picked me up. My brother took me to his place so I could crash".

Noah shakes his head, "I just wanna like...fist fight your mom".

Elly laughs and nods, "I feel the same way, compa. Also..Some bitch snitched about me being you know tipsy and high so now I can't have my car for a week".

"Why not? What does your car have to do with anything?

"Well I can't drive to the store to get backwoods and I got someone who buys alcohol for me but I ain't finna walk that far".

Benjamin nods, "Well. Wanna go to a party with us Friday? We crashing it to make a statement".

"Sure. I'll either sneak out or lie about it. Maybe if I tell her Noah's taking me on a date she'll let me go".

Noah and Benjamin both laugh at that when the bell rings. Benjamin stands up, "I have to stop by the office but I'll see you at lunch, okay?"

Noah nods, grabbing his hand. "Okay. Be safe, baby... Kiss". Benjamin stands in his tippy toes, kissing him twice before walking off.

Elly stands up, groaning. "I'm so ready to graduate and get the fuck away from my family".

Noah nods, "Let's all just leave to a different country and like.. change our names or some shit".

Elly sees Katen smile at her and rolls her eyes. "Yeah. Definitely..Shit.. Where's the ISS room?"

**