Chapter 7

Harmony's outfit to dinner on the side or top

Anthony smirked as he saw Harmony shiver at his words.

"Um ok." Harmony swallowed. What was this man doing to her. She felt butter flies as his hand touched hers.

"I'll take that." He grabbed the bag from her hand and put it into her backseat.

When they finished Harmony closed the door and turned around to get into the driver's seat when she was met with Anthony's eyes.

They faced at each other as the sexual tension increased. Anthony ran his finger across Harmony's cheek in an affectionate way. As his lips descended towards hers, Harmony's breathing became labored.

When their lips finally met, fireworks exploded in both of their minds. Their lips moving in sync with one another as of they were puzzle pieces.

Harmony's hands tangled in his hair as the kiss intensified. She moaned as his tongue roamed around her mouth. Anthony's hands grasped her hips and pulled her closer to him.

Deciding to get some air he pulled back from her lips. Both of their breathing was labored as they tried to catch their breath.

"I'll follow you." Anthony bit his lip not meeting her eyes.

Harmony nodded lazily still in a daze from the kiss.

She got in her car and drove home him following close behind.

When they pulled up into the driveway, they both parked and brought the groceries inside.

"So um you can get the cupcake pans and I will start mixing the batter." Harmony instructed as she got out all the ingredients and began to make the cupcakes.

Anthony watched as she skillfully measured everything to a perfect T. She made sure not to use to much or to little of anything. He admired her for her choice of profession.

Anthony loved to eat, especially sweets. Any woman that could bake especially a sexy woman, was good in his book. He didn't realize that Harmony had been calling his name until he felt pain in the back of his head.

"Ow. Did you just thump me." He said holding on to the back of his head.

"Yes I did. You mister need to be helping me bake these cupcakes." She said has she pointed her finger at him. Not realizing flour was still on that hand, some flung on his face.

Anthony chuckled as he felt it land on his cheek. He picked up some and flung it at Harmony, it landed on her nose.

"Oh. It's on." Harmony laughed and grabbed a hand full chucking it at him landing on his shirt.

That resulted in them having a flour war. Flour littered the walls and stove, the kitchen was a mess.

After awhile they both looked at the mess and burst out into a fit of laughter. "Okay let's clean this up and help me finish these cupcakes."

***

After 1 hour the cupcakes were done, iced and ready to go. They had about 2 hours before the dinner and Harmony decided to get ready.

"Hey, um. I have to start getting ready but I had a great time today. And I can't wait until our date." Harmony said as she walked Anthony outside.

"I did to. And I need your number." He said as he took out his phone.

Harmony grabbed it and put it in her self. "There you go." She handed it back.

"So.. When will I see you again?" His hand grazing her cheek.

"Soon." She responded simply. Anthony had no idea Harmony was coming to dinner.

"Okay." He whispered and pecked her on the lips and got into his car and drove off.

***

Two hours later Harmony had finished getting ready and was about to head out.

She wore a floral print dress with some grey boots. She curled her hair into small ringlets and kept her make up natural.

She grabbed the cupcakes and made her way to the Jackson's house.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Ohh a little love connection. Surprise, I bet you guys expected them to get together later.

QFTC: Do you think they should tell the Jackson's about their newly found love connection?

Teaser: Julia may not be so happy about her twin with her BFF. How will she react?

Vote (25)

Comment (12)

Fan

Enjoy

P.S. I decided to be nice and update this chapter since you guys are AWESOME. Thanks for all the comments and votes. I will update either tommorow or later on today for Chapter 8.