Chapter 32

Third Person's PoV
"Ready?" Her manager ask.

They have already arrived at the hotel where the party is held. They are here in L.A. just for Fumiya's celebration party for being successful.

Jennie nod and take a lil breathe before she comes out from the car. Her manager guided her all the way to the 9th floor where the party is.

They entered inside the elevator and there her manager talked to her.

"Jennie, just call me if you want to go home already. Okay?"Her manager said that made her laugh a little.

"We just got in here and now you are telling me to call you if I want to go home already"Jennie said and chuckled.

Her manager sighed looking at the young girl.

"You need to be careful in there Jennie. You are wearing a revealing dress! How could your stylist ain't thoughtful about what's going to happen to you?"Her manager said frustrated.

"Oppa , we're not in Korea or Japan. We are here in L.A.! Lessened the stress in you and just relax! I know you're worried but don't worry. I'll take care of myself. Besides, Jisoo eonni is already here. She's going to take care of me"Jennie answered smiling trying to not make her manager worry.

Ting!

9th floor.

She went out from the elevator and look at her manager who's inside it.

Her manager let out a big sigh and said "Enjoy the party young lady. You're looking fantastic as always but I'm still worried"her manager said and then closed the elevator making it's way down.

 You're looking fantastic as always but I'm still worried"her manager said and then closed the elevator making it's way down

(This is what Jennie is wearing)

The room is full of famous people and some businessmen as expected but is that all you expect?

Jisoo's PoV
"You two looks so gorgeous!"Fumiya said hugging Jennie and me.

"Thank you ,Fum. Congratulations by the way"I greeted

"Congratulations Fum , you finally made it"Jennie said

"Welcome , and thank you for coming here. I know you girls are so busy these days that's why I'm very happy when I heard that yoi two signed the contract to come here."Fumiya said with a big smile after

"No problem"I said and Jennie nod for agreement.

"Okay girls , make your selves comfortable as I greet my other guests— Oh wait. Do you guys perhaps knew that I have some special guest coming here?"Fumiya asked

"Really?"Jennie asked as she drink from her glass of wine.

"Who?"I asked

Fumiya could only smirk to the both of us leaving us confused.