Two different sides

Dee POV

"Tay why tf are you up this time of the fucking morning?!?!?" Said dee to her best friend for blasting rock music

"Because it's a beautiful day and you need to wake yo ass tf up for this job interview today, remember we need the money for the rent this month" said tay

Tay always been ambitious about everything she does, she's about 5'6, a brown skin girl who is creative when it comes to her sense of style. Tay is 23 and has her whole life planned out and oh did I forget to mention she's GAY ASF! Yep!

"Uuugggggghhhhh tay I'll get yo bitch ass back for this fuckery you wanna pull this morning " I rolled outta bed doing my daily sit and stare before finally getting up and heading towards the bathroom doing my daily hygiene.

Ryan POV

Another day of being a boss is hard, I have ten interviews today after nearly ALL of my employees went on strike after some shit that went viral on the fucking news, well newsflash for them...THEIR ALL FUCKING FIRED!
how about that. Nobody and I mean NO BODY! is going to tell me what to do, I own a multi- billion dollar company my father left for me after his death.... but I don't want to think about that.

As I get my day started I have my housekeepers Maria and Juan Clean up the mess from lastnight... let's just say I got pissy drunk which doesn't happen often but still happens.

After my longggggg hot shower I walk into my suit room to pick out my attire for the day, after lastnight I'm feeling shitty asf this morning but thanks to the medicine Maria gave me I'm feeling less shitty.

I think I'll go wit something casual for these interviews today, maybe even be less asshole-ish as other people would put it.
"Maria can you find my red Chelsea boots they supposed to go with my handmade LV suit"
"They should be in the shoe closet under the suits, and don't you raise your voice at me young lady!"

"Yes ma'am " I yelled (respectfully)while rolling my eyes "and DONT you roll yo fucking eyes at me puta" Maria said in her thick Spanglish accent. Maria always been a mother figure to me since my real mother abandoned me and my dad when I was 2.... but I don't want to think about that either.

As I look at myself in the mirror I hear my fathers words enter my head as if he's actually here saying "the ADELL family walks,talks, and smell of nothing but confidence" and hearing that I pulled myself together,held my head high and strode out my bedroom.

Dee POV
Wtf man I'm late asf cause of tay ass want me to help her get dress knowing damn well I don't know nothing! About that femme shit so AGGRAVATING!

I hop out the car and run across New York busy streets and try not to fucking die. I finally make it to the 30 story building, I notice by the elevator there's a group of people all shouting and banging on the elevator I'm assuming cause it's stuck or broken.

I look both ways then look down at my watch and realize I have 20 minutes until the interview, if I miss this shit tay is going to kick my ass then kick me out
SHIT!

I head towards the stairs and began running up the 60 flights of stairs, I swear whoever tf designed this fucking building is stupid asf who in their right mind puts 2 flights of stairs for each floor? Just stupid asf.

I eventually made it and notice that took me 30! Fucking minutes to run up that shit damn man tay is gonna fucking kill me if I don't get this job like wtf!

At the moment I'm waiting on this fucking CEO to call my number for this interview probably some old white men sitting at a table talking about using viagra for their sugar babies.
As I sit in the lobby I see nobody else with number tags I wonder if I'm late or nobody showed up.
I feel someone staring at me and notice it's the lady sitting next to me so I slowly turn towards her just so she can turn away really fast. I clear my throat and get ready to speak "excuse me miss um, do you happen to know why nobody is here for the interview?" (I put my proper ass voice on)She looks very shy to speak but eventually she does "cause of the strike that's happening with this company, nobody wants to work here even if the pay is good" the random women stated "wh-" before I could get my sentence out "NUMBER 593, NUMBER 593" I heard loudly over the intercom.
I walk fast towards this nigga who shouting my number

"Hello sir I'm number 593" I tell this bald ass nigga tryna sound as proper as I can
I walk into the meeting room and there is an oval shaped table with like I thought...yep a bunch of fucking white men, man I need this job and I really don't feel like fucking somebody up right now.

They must have heard the door open and next thing you know the whole.....THE WHOLE FUCKING TABLE! is starring me tf down welp there goes my fucking social anxiety.

As I scan the crowd someone catches my eye... someone I wouldn't even expected to see at a meeting like this...someone so...perfect....not just anyone....but...

A STUD...