Volume 01 Chapter 23 (End)

Goodbye, Xavier.

She is in daze as she's staring at the full bar with words below it saying '100% Complete' in the screen.

After a while, she felt like something is coming out of her, something's raging as she glared fiercely at the screen above her.

And then, she explodes!

"Your grandpa! Where's the promise transmigrating?! Where's the promise different world?! Where's the promise wishes and missions to fulfill?! System, why am I still a blob of light?! Didn't I transmigrated after the bar was filled?!"

When the bar became 100%, she felt a strange pull in her soul. After that, she felt nothing except saying farewell to someone she didn't know. She didn't even felt she had left this place!

Your mother! Did the transmigration failed?

The screen flickered as words replaced the past image. Host had already transmigrated.

"Where? In myself?"

Is this system trying to trick me?!

The system ignored her sarcasm as it continue to explain to her. Host had already played in your first world. After dying, the experiences and memories host had in that world had been deleted. That is the reason why host do not remembered anything after coming back in the void.

So it's been deleted?

She felt a strange sting in her soul but she ignored.

Wait! Why should I believe it?

"Humph! You think you could fool me?!"

Host had experienced the process of transmigration. The strange pull in host's soul from the beginning is the evidence.

She felt confuse.

"Why?"

Why delete it?

As if it knew what she wants to asked, the system answers her question.

It's for the host's well being. Experiencing a different lifetime will affects host's current mentality and will causes an instability in the host's soul.

"Hmm."

So that's the reason. But, why is it, deep into her soul there is something she shouldn't forget in that world, that she had forgotten something important, something she should never forget.

What did I forgot and who's Xavier ?

While she's deep into her thought, the screen flashed again. The series of missions and points she acquired are displayed on the screen.

[World 1 (Level 1)]

[Main Mission: ???
Description: ???
Reward for Completion: 700
Penalty for Failure: -1350
Status: Incomplete
Acquired Points: -1350]

[Side Task 1: ???
Description: ???
Reward for Completion: 300
Penalty for Failure: -450
Status: Complete
Acquired Points: 300]

[Side Task 2: ???
Description: ???
Reward for Completion: 200
Penalty for Failure: -350
Status: Complete
Acquired Points: 200]

[Side Task 3: ???
Description: ???
Reward for Completion: 100
Penalty for Failure: None
Status: Complete
Acquired Points: 100]

[Side Task 4: ???
Description: ???
Reward for Completion: 1500 (50 per ??? for 1 month)
Penalty for Failure: -2250
Status: Complete
Acquired Points: 1500]

[Side Task 5: ???
Description: ???
Reward for Completion: 100
Penalty for Failure: -150
Status: Complete
Acquired Points: 100]

[Side Task 6: ???
Description: ???
Reward for Completion: 100
Penalty for Failure: -150
Status: Complete
Acquired Points: 100]

[Side Task 7: ???
Description: ???
Reward for Completion: 20 per ??? ( Unlimited Time)
Penalty for Failure: None
Status: Complete
Acquired Points: 800]

[Hidden Mission: ???
Description: ???
Reward for Completion: 900
Penalty for Failure: All Accumulated Points
Status: Complete
Acquired Points: 900]

[World 1: Incomplete
Acquired Points: 4000
Penalty Points: -1350
Total Acquired Points: 2650

Acquired Points: 2650]

She frowns and if she had a face right now, her brows would be furrowing.

"Hey, system! How did I failed the main mission?! You're really tricking me, aren't you?!"

Seeing the supposed 4000 points and her current 2650 points, her heart felt like it's bleeding even though she didn't have a heart right now.

"And what's with these question marks?!"

There's no information about those missions and tasks she had done. This is only level 1 world and she already failed the main mission! It's fortunate that she had side tasks and hidden mission points to make up for it. If not, she would have a negative in her points.

Those information of the tasks and missions had been censored as they are related to the world host had been transmigrated. It is to restrict the host from  peeking  some  details.

"You didn't answer me why I failed the main mission."

Host had been killed before completing the mission.

She felt herself trembling as she's feeling rage.

Your mother! Who killed this maiden?!

She had lost 1350 points because of it!

The system ignored her rage as a new set of words was displayed in screen. Do you want to continue?

"Of course!"

Your mother! I'll make sure I'll completed those missions in the next world!

Initializing transfer...1%...16%...45%...

A familiar bar and a countdown had displayed on the screen. After the bar was filled, she felt a familiar pull of her soul and she blanked out.