Author's Note

First of all, thank you for giving this story a chance

This is the first draft hence not edited.

I would like to grab your attention on a few things.

—• English isn't my first language.

—• This is my first story.

Let me clear to you that there will be mistakes and there would be the things many of you may not like.

—• In my stories, you'll find different types of people like arrogant, shy, naive, innocent, confident, funny, smart, and many more.

—• Not everybody is bold enough to speak their heart out and not everybody is shy. World's population is divided amongst introverts, extroverts, and ambiverts. Every single person has a different nature and personality.

So do not comment that the particular character is like this or that. I've carved the characters the way I wanted.

—• I believe that male's POV is as important as the female's to express what's going on with them. I don't like people judging others before knowing anything so there'll be different POVs in order not to create misunderstandings between readers and the characters.

—• Story is Cliché but different. According to me Cliché never gets old.

—• I'm a sucker for sweet and cute romance. So, you'll find that in my stories.

—•Please don't post any rude and negative comments. If you don't like the story you can leave anytime (polite request🙏) but please do not discourage me by writing rude and negative comments.

Positive feedback is always welcomed.

Plagiarism is a CRIME...Do not copy...
The story is the work of my imagination so let it be mine. Do not degrade yourself by copying other's work.

—•This story is a work of fiction and is not written to hurt anyone's culture and sentiments. Do not take anything written in the story personally as this is just an imaginative work. So read this story as a 'story' and if you like it Vote, Comment and Share.

Rewriting under progress.

________________________
Thank you

Hope you will like it...