O

They were both laying in bed, their limbs tangled with each other, as they breathed unsteadily, sweat was decorating their bodies. He held on to her waist almost possessively, burying his face in the soft flesh of her chest. She was his world. He would be a fool to let her go. She gently ran her fingers through his hair while planting a kiss to his forehead, her each touch burned his skin. His hold on her tightened as she yelped "you'll always be mine." He whispered as he looked up in her eyes that twinkled just like the stars in the darkness.. he kept staring in her eyes, trying his best to memorize every detail until his own eyes started to get heavy.

"I love you" he whispered with all  the emotions he had, but she didn't replied.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jimin opened his eyes to a white ceiling, tears fell from his eyes...

"why?" He questioned.

"WHY WAS IT SO HARD FOR YOU TO LOVE ME?!" He shouted as he punched the wall, making his knuckles bleed "WHY?!!" he shouted again as he turned his bed upside down, he was throwing things here and there when suddenly the door was kicked upon and two security guards rushed in one tried to grab his arms and the other was carrying an
injection... Jimin kicked the first guard and grabbed the other guard by his hair,  slamming his head into to the white tiled wall, staining it red with his blood, three more guards entered the room and strangled him on to the floor as the first guard injected his neck with an anesthetic drug.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Rose was on her way for her appointment with jimin when a nurse stopped her and told her that today's appointment was cancelled because jimin wasn't in a good condition, he tried to harm himself along with the security guards that tried to stop him, so he was send in isolation ward for unknown amount of time.

Rose's hands went cold by the mention of isolation ward... That place was hell created by the hospital. The patients were kept hungry for days in 3 by 3 room with no bed or window. No one was allowed to visit them there. She felt a little bad for him but quickly shook the thought off after all feeling sympathy for a patient was against the rules of her profession and jimin was not just any normal patient.... He was a killer.

.
.
.
.
.

Jimin trembled in the cold dark room, the room was so small that he couldn't even stretch his legs, his head resting against the wall as he stared blankly at the ceiling.

_____________________________________

A/N

Hi there!
I'm new to Wattpad so please excuse my mistakes... The reason why I wasn't updating was because I thought nobody would be interested in this story line.... I apologise for not being responsible enough.