💞 CHAPTER 2 💞

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Shakti calls Anika

" Anika where are you come here before Riya comes. It's you who's suppose to do maha aarti. "

You are the eldest daughter of Oberoi's and soon to be the heir of whole Oberoi Empire.

Are you listening to me Anika?

Hello, Anika.....

" Anika angrily splash diesel on car and burns it throwing matchstick on it"

Shakti " She again cut my call Pinky. Tell your daughter Pinky, if Gauri came first and did the maha aarti then.......

Pinky" Then you can'ts do anything Shakti ji. She's my kohinoor daughter and nobodys can snatch that noor from her. "

Did you get thats?

This Oberoi Empire is not worthys for Anika expect her family and hers family is her dadi happiness and Riya smile.

Shakti" But for me this OE is worthy and only ASO will be it's heir, Pinky."

Pinky" OMM. Shakti ji you are impossibles "

Jhanvi" Are you listening Tej what this useless person is saying?"

He's planning that his daughter to will be next heir of OE.

Person who himself is not nothing, except burden of earth. He's dreaming to make his daughter heir.

What a shit this Shakti is?

Tej" Behave Jhanvi, he's my brother and you can't speak flaws about him"

Jhanvi" O! Shut up Tej get back to your sense your brother don't consider you nothing expect his shoe. For him you are arguing with me? "

Tej" I'm not arguing Jhanvi, I'm just saying........

Jhanvi" Call Gauri and tell her to come before Anika, Tej. You know very well that whoever will do this Maha Aarti ,she will be declare next heir and it's should be Gauri Singh Oberoi "

Sahil" Dadi tell me about Gauri di"

Dadi;

Jaise phool bachey walo ke hatho main phoolo ki mehak reha jati hai

Wasey he patharo ko peesey walo ke hath bhi pathar ke ho jatey hai aur dil kagaz ke.