Chp 2- The town named Creak

My idea of how badass Pearl looks like.

Pearl's POV

The town named Creak.

I was currently sitting on the plane watching my family argue a useless meaningless topic that I barely paid attention to.

Guards were sitting far away from us not even looking at us just looking ahead. They didn't even talk or converse among themselves, they were just being professional even without father being near.

They sat emotionless and heavily armed. Their abs heavy and toned skinned literally looking delicious but I thought they looked purely awful. I have seen so many guys with the desirable body craved by boys and men but it was such a turn off.

The slaves sat behind them with their eyes cast down. They actually wore racks and father being the rich selfish douchebag, he didn't give them any good clothing.

It's such a sorrow how a parent would use their child as payment which is why some slaves were silently crying. You could literally see the pain pure in their eyes.

I sat there In my black onsie and literally bored out of my mind. I felt the desire to have a smoke so bad and luckily I wore an onsie that had pockets for my cigars and a lighter.

Reaching for it and lighting it up as satisfaction of the sweet chemicals coursed through my veins and pulled me in a world of my messed up thoughts.

"Pearl the sign says no smoking." Stephanie said.
I rolled my eyes at her theory and continued with my cigar.

"Well that's unfortunate." Steven said running his hand through his hair.

My name is Pearl Kane and I am spoilt as fuck but I actually refuse to fall for the temptation of being spoiled. I apparently have three annoying brothers and a sister.

Kieran, Steven, Stephanie and David.

Kieran was all build like a military leader with boring dark brown eyes and sun kissed skin..the fucker was a goddamn player, he towered over people like they were insects with his 6'2 height, he actually had to squeeze and duck down his head when going through a door.

Steven was the little skinny fermine yet muscline one that had a cute character, it actually fit perfectly with his puppy face regardless he was a little devil.

Stephanie was a pale fashion goddess. She had black hair that reached her pectoral. Icy blue eyes that flickered with grey and black and full lips that had a pierce between her bottom lips and one on her nose. Her pale skin would compliment anything she wore and that made her a rude bitch.

David was an albino that had dark eyes. He was just like Kieran and was build but his height was actually much better than Kieran since he was 6'0.

"Well how shocking....Pearl  actually listening to instructions for once." David and his big mouth butted in and I had the desire to slap him in front of everyone and put him to shame in front of those guards that feared him so much.

I didn't respond since I didn't trust what would leave my mouth. I threw the used cigar on the floor and stared through the window to get a view of the perfect cloudy night and the cities on the sweet soil below.

"Alright where should we go?" Stephanie asked with pink lips and pink pyjama shorts and shirt.

"How about Paris?" Steven said already doing some silly dance.

"No we've already went there."

"Ok new York?"

"No."

"How about Jersey?"

"No."

"I am thinking about something small and clichè for once. A place with less drama and population."  David butted in again.

"Creak."

"There is nothing creaking Steven." muttered Stephanie looking at her three brothers who rolled their eyes.

"No it's actually a town."

"There is a town named Creak?"

"Yes.. remember that time when we were listening to dad telling his lame stories..he once said there was a town named Creak, it's actually small and undeveloped but it isn't crowded either since the total population isn't that loaded we could actually make it there no problem." Kieran's deep dominant voice boomed through the plane silencing everyone, even the slaves became stiff for a moment.

"Creak huh.. let's do it."

"I'II go tell the--"

"School...sign me up for a school. High school, I need to be in a high school as soon as we are settled." I interrupted making all eyes turn to look at me.

"Now you speak and worse of all.. you want to go to a jail." Steven sassed me putting his hands on his hips.

"Look I said I need to be in a School.. and I am definitely not joking." My voice came out harsher than I intended.

"Oh that's a good idea." Stephanie said "we could all go."

Kieran and David snorted.

"Never." They both said at the same time before looking at each other and fist pumping.

Idiotic humans.

" Am in." Steven agreed.

"You all want to go to School even though we are rich enough?" David demanded with shock "that's like throwing yourself into a prison with enough money to escape from the crime scene."

"I wanna try it...we never experienced that."

"Whatever your funeral."

Well one thing was settled. I can get to a school and cause disaster in the most hideous ways possible.

I never really went to a normal School so the experience would be exciting since the town is small and peaceful as they say.

I cannot stand a peaceful area so I would need to calm down my inner beast by causing tiny disasters. I would actually became the topic and the maker of news.

What's a school without the trouble makers?.

I could already see the plans floating through my mind and I was already eager to actually find myself in a class learning some annoying shit.

I always wanted to actually be inside a normal School, all I know is milltary nonsense and that was actually sorta tiring.

"Pearl you ought to behave." Kieran ordered.

"Yeah we are there to lay low so don't draw attention." David agreed with Kieran since he was his lil bitch.

I blinked but kept quiet.

"Your smirk is never a good sign." Steven said nervously playing with his fingers and swallowing harshly.

I didn't respond since I was not feeling like saying anything at all.

Oh Creak your adventure awaits you and I am definitely your adventurous paradise.