Chp 6- The blue eyed Angel

My childish Mrs Tiffany...

Pearl's POV

The blue eyed Angel.

I woke up tired thanks to my servant whose clothes were scattered on the floor and was currently sleeping in a weird position.

I rolled my eyes before leaving her there and walking stark naked to the bathroom. We might have gotten a little carried away in our little slumber party.

I took a quick bath feeling the excitement roll of me in waves. Since is the first day of School I would have mercy on them..and for this to work I need to find every corner of the School and know where was where..and what was what, today I am going to explore the school.

I finally came out of the tub with my braided hair a flowing waterfall and simple make up. Not too much just the lips, a bit of blush and an eyeliner.

I left the room without a bag. The moment I stepped out I faced glass again and it actually made me sick all over again.

I hate glass expecially a lot of it in one place.

Now I actually had a view of this expensive house that had rooms on both sides. It actually had a big opening so the hallway was open and wide. I looked ahead finding many doors on each side of the wall.

Rolling my eyes and coming down to look at these long Z formed stairs. How did I climb those without realising it?.

They were made out of glass..of course.

I breathed out in order to control my emotions then climbed down the long ass stairs. I finally made it downstairs looking at an open area.

You know those houses everyone craves, with the perfect sofas and pictures and some huge kitchen,den and stuff. Well this was it.

It already had our pictures on the walls which I avoided. I meet up with Stephanie and Steven who gave me my new bag and breakfast.

I guess Kieran and David were sleeping in since they are totally lazy asses and not downstairs.

I didn't even know how they got that bag so quickly since we arrived yesterday.

"Morning." Stephanie sang before going to the door so Steven and I followed after her. I didn't greet her back because I wasn't in the mood to speak.

We stepped out of the house and I was breathless with the pavement that spread cleanly all over the place, the huge pool and a little sweet garden where birds chirped. I guess the outside view wasn't so terrible.

"Shotgun!" Steven shouted already running to the SUV.

"Not fair." Stephanie yelled back while I followed in a distance. I sat at the back of the car with Stephanie who was a pouting mess.

Steven sat with a smirk of satisfaction as some guard came in dressed with a normal attire as to not draw attention.

Through the ride I kept thinking of how small this place was. It didn't really have crowds found in Paris or New York but it had people who were scattering to their jobs and school, just in small amounts.

We passed a huge double story house that had an open space and a fence. Besides the fence were a few houses next to it. It was painted a pale blue and had a huge sign that read 'Creak orphanage.'

Something about it caught my attention.

"What's the Creak orphanage?" I asked knowing full well that these two had done their research about the town.

"It's a place of residence for unwanted children, either homeless or thrown out by their mothers." Steven explained with shock.

"Yes it's also painted blue with a huge sign." Stephanie added. 

"And people."

I blinked seeing how they wanted me to talk more but I didn't feel like it regardless of how they tried to stretch the topic. I didn't speak which led them to sign hopelessly and slump in their seats.

We arrived when it was empty in the packing lot and I gotta say that the School was huge so I was going to have to not attend the rest of my classes but only one which is whatever my schedule says it is.

We left for registration and I barely payed attention to what was said as I scanned every single part of the room.

"We have English first and it's Mrs Tiffany." Stephanie said handing out our schedules.

"Wait Mrs Tiffany as in.."

"Yes so it seems we have a branch here."

"I guess that's why father came to this town."

I cleared my throat so that I could gain their attention.

"Let's go then."

They nodded while leading the way. I just looked around the school and oh boy does it look innocent and clean.

It's just calling for the Pearly touch.

We arrived at a smooth brown door and didn't knock just busted through. We entered already gaining the attention of students who appeared to be in awe.

We stopped in front of Mrs Tiffany and as expected she was shocked and awe struck..she even looked minutes away to falling on her knees.

"Hello... and how can I help you?" She asked with thick excitement on her tougne.

"Yeah..we are new and this is our first class." Steven said in a puppy tone making me roll my eyes and zone out of the introduction.

I looked throughout the students and was seeing all the muscline boys with all these handsome features including the chicks with their eyes and make up and so---

Hold up...who was that?

There, near Mrs brownie haired's desk sat a boy...a very thin short boy.

I blinked at how thin he was, did he even eat and those glasses that he wore with hair so dark, I thought they were that of a raven feather.

He had plumb pink lips and pale skin..he was so fragile looking and didn't have any hint of muscles, I  couldn't take my eyes off him, his face was so soft and puppy like and it actually bought Steven's puppy face to shame.

He suddenly made eye contact with me making my breath hitch at the view of the most clear blue ocean eyes I have ever seen.

I avarted my eyes to the door...it was just those eyes that had me trapped.. it's only the eyes, I told my body.

Within a second I was looking again only finding him looking at his clothes with a sad face...his body was amazing and perfectly thin.

Literally thin..he could be broken by a slap and oh god his hair fell on his eyes slightly as he unconsciously removed it. He wore a white shirt and blue ripped jeans that fit him perfectly, he was so shy looking and seducing without trying.

Those lips were bitten creating his beauty to expand in waves. Like I was being called to just get a better view of it.

The desire to run my hands through his raven hair was creeping on me, to feel how it smelled including the feeling it would give my bare fingers.

Stephanie took my hand in order to lead me to our seats since I was stuck in a trance.. and I couldn't get out. We had to pass by him to get to our seats.

I swallowed nervously feeling my mouth dry up. When I passed by him I got the little scent of apples.

I sat in the back of the class barely taking notes..I was just watching him like a hawk.

I told my eyes to look at something else but they always returned straight at him without permission. He looked so innocent and pure, I have never seen such an innocent face in my life. Apparently he was taking notes and clearly a nerd..an innocent nerd that attracted me.

An angel.

The Angel smiled faintly while writting his notes.

A blue eyed Angel.