Cph 12- His sensation.

Pearl's POV

His sensation.

I stood outside Mrs Tiffany's door with a frown. I maintained my inner beast just fine after my emotional breakdown.

I remember seeing him standing there on his locker and I couldn't stop watching him from the corner as I ate my Dorito chips. Suddenly some red haired with a green haired boy came to be tough douchebags on some weak beautiful Angel.

I couldn't stop my body from walking to them and doing something, I don't think he noticed the way tears were in his eyes making his blue eyes a beautiful diamond view, I didn't like how his body trembled.

The beast in me stopped before it could continue. The way he trembled made me wanna embrace him and protect his innocence from the cruel world. I couldn't stop thinking about how I had been to hyper and kissed his pale skin that smelled fresh of apples.

His skin tasted soo good that I wanted to lick it again and taste him. Something about him tamed me before I could even cause real disasters.

I mean I did put constipation pills on the meals in the cafeteria, made a few classes stink, busted a few wheels and shaved the principal's hair.

Don't ask how I did that because I don't wanna put the good guy to more shame.

It was his fault that I was standing in English class although I don't wanna go to class. I never even attended one class but I felt the need to attend this one.

So far his name is Neddy Smith and he is the only child who had a selfish mother that couldn't accept death so she took it out on his son. 

It was sweet Neddy's fault that I was standing outside the door. I was late but i didn't care because I was definitely Mrs Tiffany's role model.

I pushed the door open before I could stop myself, I had no bag since I didn't need one anyway. I had a lollipop in my mouth because that thing was super sweet.

The moment I entered eyes turned to me. Stephanie was looking at me with utter relief while Steven tried to keep awake, I didn't care about other students because I didn't check on them.

Mrs Tiffany was minutes away from dancing in joy since her legs moved awakardly. I finally looked at my Angel who was beautifully biting his lip with a huge blush on his pale skin.

My sweet Angel kept playing with his hands nervously and kept looking away from me before looking elsewhere. I licked at the lollipop enjoying it's taste still looking at him as his blush increased and he touched his neck, where I put my lips at...his soft skin.

"Pearl why are you late?" Mrs Tiffany tried to order me making me look at her for a second. I raised an amused eyebrow at her childishness.

"Felt like it."

"Whatever just sit down." She looked at the board making me get a glimpse of her smirk.

I walked passed him making sure I brush passed him as he shivered. I sat near Stephanie and Steven who appeared to be sleeping with their eyes open.

I rolled my eyes before looking at him again. My lips still tingled and my body always have been left with his sensation whenever he touched me.

"..........partners." I picked that last sentence making me look up at miss Tiffany raising my hand before removing my lollipop.

"Yes Pearl?"

"What partners?"

"You weren't paying attention where you?" She asked with a thrill in her eyes.

"No." I deadpanned making her act like she is annoyed.

"A project on a topic about your experience in something but you get to work with your partner which means you will both write your experience in one huge thing." She explained while I avoided the eyes that watched me either with anger, lust and jealousy.

I am a hot trouble maker..I mean who wouldn't want a narcissist like myself.

I didn't say anything as I flashed a smirk at Neddy whose eyes were checking me up and down. When he noticed my smirk and that he has been caught he literally blushed more before turning to the view in front of him.

"So you can choose your partner." 

"Good...the Nerd." I said making the sleepy Stephanie and Steven immediately wake up and looked at me with wide eyes. Students started talking about his death or whatever but he looked alarmed as he touched his neck again.

"What?" Mrs Tiffany asked with no hidden excitement which meant he cared for the nerd.

"I said the nerd. I want to work with one particular person on this." I stood up before sassily crossing my hands around my chest.

"...."

"Good. Now Neddy Smith will work with me." I declared knowing how that would protect him and probably make him the talk of the School. I wanted everyone to know that he works for me and only me.

I walked to the door successfully avoiding his beautiful wide eyes. I opened the door before to do something productive. I made a mental note to visit a woman.

A woman who has a drinking issue and a pervent. Neddy controlled my destructive side without even knowing it, he actually tamed it with his eyes that called for me to discover him more.

It's like having a crush on someone and whenever you were near them all they can do is smile or look at you then you're 100% safe including controlled.

That Apple scent...his sensation that left me breathless.

His perfect sensation.