Chp 16- You moaned "Neddy"

Pearl's POV

You moaned "Neddy".

I held my phone in my hand, feeling the texture of it as I stared into the sea and looked at Kathy in her swim suit splashing around and swaying her hips and boobs. I sat on the chair with a drink and phone in hand.

I was careful to remove the tracker from the car and switched off my phone for weeks. I wasn't even counting, I needed my time like I always do when it comes to the Kane's. I always ran away from them which is absurd but definitely worth it.

I kept thinking of a person that I didn't treat right, I know I was a jerk to, I forgot about the task and a little bit of Kieran who I am sure is hunting me down with no luck.

I needed to think about this.. about my so called life with a family that only left you as the tail in their circle of relationship.

Today will finally be the day I go back to Creak and face the beat I didn't wanna face.

The days were ok at first but as they went along I missed only one person and that was the Angel. I didn't know what was so special about him but I would just start thinking about him.

I just wanted to hug that slim body that had these huge blue eyes that were clear as the sky and glasses on top. His Innocence was so drawing and fragile. All I knew were huge ass buff guys with muscles and seeing a boy who was so fragile raised something in me.

I felt wet arms cupping my face making me look at Lydia who was smiling lustfully and her boobs in display. I was bisexual but I wasn't even turned on as I glared at them.

I looked up as she got closer before kissing me to which I returned with a body that refused to be wet or turned on.

Through the kiss that had her moaning and groaning with nibbled lips and tongues that touched each other. I finally managed to actually get turned on by an image that zoomed in my mind.

I was turned on to full mode as I dropped the glass carelessly and stood up not breaking the kiss. When I finally managed to stand I pushed down the beautiful slim body on the soil.

His whimperes were such a turn on that I felt dizzy before attacking his neck hearing him speak out my name.

I left marks as I touched his slim waist rubbing at it before kissing his earlobe.

"Pearl.." he whispered like before.... like the time in that locker.

He suddenly touched my ass and squeezed it making me whimper and how he painfully held it. His hands hovering on my body making me to be in a lost presence that I didn't feel my consious anymore.

"Neddy.." I whispered in his ear making him go rigid and frozen before I blinked confused and looked at his face that turned to one of a female with dark blue eyes.

Oh it's Lydia.

She looked at me with wide eyes and I thought I saw anger but it disappeared as quickly as it came.

"What?" I asked annoyed because I was soo wet and turned on that I didn't wanna stop.

"You moaned." She said slowly making me raise an eyebrow.

"And..."

"You said Neddy." I froze at that before removing myself from her body and sitting my ass on the ground.

"I did?" I asked with confusion.

"Yeah." She whispered still on her back.

"Oh Jeeez...we definitely need to go back to Creak." I said.

"Who is Neddy...is he the--"

"A boy back at home who I used to fuck." I lied before standing up and pulling Lydia up with me.

"You ready to face the storm?" She asked making me snicker while she rolled her eyes.

"Definitely... definitely." And it turns out Neddy was that beatiful storm.