Chp 18- Party time

Pearl's POV

Party time.

I bit my lip before pouting. The so called Kisses club that I booked for for the night was ready and active for some swaying.

My phone rang making me frown before I took it out and just answered without checking the caller ID.

"Pearl where the fuck are uu now?" Kieran's voice came through making me annoyed. I rolled my eyes remembering how Stephanie and Steven ran to me questionable when I returned while David just rolled his eyes since he was used to me running away from such situations. Kieran just drank his beer watching some lame ass soccer match.

"Wherever I want to be." I replied checking the vodka bottle as Lydia talked to some buffy guy.

"You're such a bitch...you came back to Creak after your beach--''

"Of course uu knew I went to the beach..aurgh"

"Am the heir bitch."

"And I ain't your hoe bitch." With that I dropped the call. The Romeo and Juliet book made me realise that I needed to throw a party too soo I invited everyone except Neddy since the book said that shit, about how Romeo came un-invited.

The whole school was suprisingly coming regardless of knowing is a Tuesday and how I play heartless pranks.. stupid motherfuckers.

I checked my watch seeing that it was six and the party started at eight. I cleared my throat before walking towards Lydia who looked deep in thought.

"Yo duude since when did uu use your brain?" I questioned offended that she was not bubbling nonsense for once...who does she think she is by not being herself?.

"Oh sorry.. anyway Pearl...?"

"Yes" I said remembering how neddy touched my lips and suprisingly the feeling still left a tingling sensation.

"When you're drunk..you get horny." She stated the obvious making me look at her curiously.

"Please come to me when that happens...I mean only I understand your body." She nervously played with her fingernails.

"Well it will all depend if I feel like having the dick or the uu know..." I trailed watching her face drop before replacing it with a soft smile.

"Ok Pearl...um ur outfit is that side so you might want to change." She said before moving her face to mine and kissing my cheeks nervously.

"I like you Pearl." She said turning her face away and I thought I saw a blush before I rolled my eyes.

"I like your ass too." I said making her laugh and leave. Well time to prepare my appearance.

*****

"Wooooo!!"

I rolled my eyes seeing all these niggas watching a girl strip. She was a blonde and had blue eyes.

I breathed out annoyed that I haven't spotted the guy I wanted to see. At the corner of my eyes I saw Steven watching the blonde with a frown and I thought I saw him being disappointed but it disappeared as quickly as it came. I drank my liquor feeling a little tipsy. I walked around seeing people make out heavily. Bodies grinding on bodies with tougnes licking and clicking teeth.

I passed through sweaty bodies before my eyes caught dark blue eyes and I turned fully watching as Lydia suddenly kissed a girl heavily while looking at me through her locks as if trying to communicate something. I blinked before smirking and giving her a thumbs up. I continued with my walk before pumping into twins that looked too young to be in this party. They just blinked before fear came in their eyes, they ran away, I thought I saw a scorpion tatto on the neck but I blinked twice before shrugging.

I went up and down.. even left and centre...bruh I even saw that Brunnet but no Romeo, I mean Neddy.

Is it because we are not wearing masks?.
Why on earth is he not here?.

I grabbed another drink catching sight of the Brunnet who seemed to be stiff rather than having fun. I moved straight to her watching her pale.

"Yo is everyone here?" I asked feeling myself getting drunk.

"Um..yes?"

"Are uu sure?"

"Well everyone except Neddy." She answered casually as if that will make her achieve something. I blinked before leaving the damn club. I inhaled the sweet air with the wind biting my skin. I looked at the empty road before biting my lip and walking with the drink in my hand before taking a huge sip.

Suprisingly he didn't come...I thought nerds hid away their real Monsters at school and showed them off at parties.

I walked feeling my feet became numb. My sight became blurry and sort of teary.

"Wh-wh-what?" I heared a sweet voice say in front of me making me confused but I smiled looking at my watch seeing a blurry twelve am. I looked at the picture in front of me. The voice was sweet and tender with a hint of worry and shock. I put the cup in my mouth feeling nothing coming out.

"Shit..bruh can uu fill this up?" I questioned hearing a squeak and someone with dark hair touched my hands making me gasp at the warmth of them. The person leaded me somewhere as they took my cup filling it up and giving it to me.

The liquor was tasteless and it didn't even burn my throat making me scoff but i continued drinking anyway since I was so thirsty. I suddenly felt cold fingers on my eyelids. I sat there for a few minutes before gaining my sight and feeling a bit sober.

"Pearl?" The sweet voice questioned as I turned to find Neddy looking at me through those glasses. Those blue eyes looking at me hugely. I noticed that I was sitting on the soft green grass and a soft blanket was on my shoulder.

"I,....I threw the party." I stated feeling my horniness grib strongly at me while he raised an eyebrow questionable.

"Pearl your just drunk."

I stood up coming straight at his face watching his eyes widen then something soft and smooth connected with my lips making me moan at the taste of fish with a touch of mint. The sound filling the quite night as I grabbed at his shoulders and ran my fingers through his hair while he gasped giving me the perfect opportunity to shove my tougne inside and explore the taste of fish and mint.

"Have you ever came in your life?" I asked before pulling away.

"Wh-wh-what?" He asked nervously taking a step back but I took hold of his slimy waist pulling his body to mine.

"Orgasm... have you ever had that?"