First Kiss (Nako x Reader)

Song: FT Island - First Kiss
Genre: Fluff
Reminder: Prepare yourself folks... :)

Y/n's POV

"Hey, you should go on a date. I pity you for being so single."

"You're so cold. This is why nobody likes you. Could you please change your attitude?"

These are the most frequent words that I heard from my friends. I mean... Is being single a crime? Sigh... Anyway, yes I am pretty cold as you can see from those words above.

I'm currently working, finishing my assessment. It's very tiring working in an office. And also, I heard that there's gonna be an intern in this company. From what I heard that intern is a girl and she's Japanese. I don't know her name. I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in." I said.

"Uh, Y/n... This is our company's intern and I would like you to help her. And she was also assigned by CEO to be on your team. Even though you work alone..." Baekhyun said.

"Hello, sir. I'm Yabuki Nako. I'll be looking forward to working with you." I look at her. She's... pretty cute. And short.

"I'm working right now. Maybe next time." I said coldly.

"Hey, Yoon Y/n! Can you please act a little bit nicer? She just start working right here and you just straight up showed that kind of attitude to her. I really can't stand you." He said.

"If you can't stand it then would you just leave?" I said. He just scoffed and left after encouraging that intern. She then walks to my table.

"So sir... What should I do for today?" She said.

"First of all, you could leave me so that I can do my work peacefully. Second of all, do whatever you want to do." I said.

She just smiled and go to her place. Did she smile? Weird. Usually, people would go mad if I said that. Well anyways, I continued working for a few hours.

I stretched out every part of my body after finishing my work. I turned around and saw that my place looks clean. And then I saw her sleeping peacefully on her table. To be honest, she isn't that bad actually. She looks cute. Even when she's sleeping, she looks really cute.

Wait what am I thinking? Whatever. I get up and clear all my things to go home. I wanted to just go out but... I feel bad for leaving her alone. This is the first time I feel bad for somebody. I walk to her table and shake her.

"Nako ssi? Get up. It's past work time. You should go home." I said and she gets up while I was talking.

"What time is it, sir?" She asked.

"10:34 pm." I replied and she looks shocked.

"Oh no. I-I'm sorry I dozed off sir. I'll clear up my things first. It's gonna take a long time. You could go first, sir." She said and I nodded. But something stopped me from going...

"Umm... I'll wait for you outside. In case there's something you don't know, I'll help." I said.

"Alright, sir." She said and quickly pack her things.

After she packed her things, I turn off all the lights and then proceed to go down to the lobby. As we were going down, the elevator suddenly stopped.

"Huh? Is this elevator broken or what?" I said. I press the emergency button and asked for help.

"Hello? Is anybody there? There's an elevator not working on.. 4th floor. Could you help us?" I said.