Chapter seven: The first dark one

''No, Nimue was the very, very first dark one, if I recall, she was romantically involved with Merlin. Don't know what happened to her to be honest, but I know that she was the first one ever.'' She looked over to the others, softly shrugging her shoulders. 

''She came to Merlin to get revenge on people who burned down her village, she was the only survivor of the fire. he didn't even feel guilty to be the only survivor, she was purely angry with them.'' Lillian looked down to her feet, knowing all of them -well, maybe except Peter- were judging her for knowing this much about the first dark one. 

''Vortigan, he was looking for the grail, he burned her village down. She wanted Merlin to kill him, but he refused, not wanting the darkness to find a place in him. After they went to her village, he took her to some sort of vault, trying to get rid of his own magic, he just wanted love, not power.'' 

''He turned the grail into the sword of Excalibur

''He turned the grail into the sword of Excalibur. Just as Vortigan showed, he tried to get rid of him, but Nimue removed his mask and she got tabbed with the sword. It was fatal. -- Just as Vortigan wanted to kill Merlin, Nimue pulled his heart out. She drank from the grail, becoming immortal. She was so angry at Vortigan, that she crushed his heart.'' 

''That made her the first dark one. She destroyed the sword into the dagger, and the sword as it is known now, in hope of never being killed.'' Lillian rubbed her left arm with her right hand, uncomfortable with talking about Nimue, maybe Lillian had a dark past, but Nimue was even worse. She was manipulative and she gave up love for power, something Lillian couldn't even think of.   ''Merlin made the dagger, in hope of controlling her ... she put him in the tree.'' 

''If Emma has both Excalibur and the dagger ... she could get all of the light out of this world. This would be just like the underworld.'' Suddenly, Lillian gasped, falling onto the ground, clunking her heart. Screaming in pain as she felt a weird sensation in herself, as if something big was happening. 

''Lillian? Lillian what's happening!?'' Peter was sitting next to her, trying to get her to calm down as she was clinching onto him. Trying to get herself to breathe. 

''Emma, she united it.'' 

I uploaded this short chapter because I will be uploading a long one tomorrow, so that may explain it. Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter, if you did, please leave a vote, comment, follow, theory and maybe a baby name if you haven't done so yet. I'll see you tomorrow! 

-X Violet's-library