•25•

Taehyung POV4:03pm

Taehyung POV
4:03pm

Fiddling back and forth in my bed left to right not being able to sleep. The idea of Y/N with another man hurts me, let alone her hugging him. I did think they were friends, not until that newspaper came out a few hours ago. Is she cheating on me? Did I do something wrong? It haven't even been a week since we started dating, am I that horrible of a boyfriend? Do I not treat her like the princess she is, comfort her like the baby she is? and here I am in a hotel room not being able to do anything about this situation as my girlfriend is out there hugging another man.

I felt my phone vibrate from my bed as I grab it and answer the call.

Annoyed I answer the phone. "What?" I sign deeply

"Babe?" A voice from the other side spoke. "How's my baby doing?"

"am good" I coldly answered

She signed. "Are you sure? is this about the newspaper?"

"No no, am just pissed, the second I leave the city my girlfriend is out with another man" I sarcastically say

"Jealously is not a good colour on you babe, he's just a friend from high school"

"Why did you guys hug and why did yoongi tell me you called him baby?"

"Now that's funny, he was making a move on me but thank god someone called and it was yoongi so I had to pull a plan to make him back off" I immediately lifted my self off of the bed yelling.

"Really?!"

"Really as the part of me pulling the plan and successfully getting away with it or the make the move part?"

Tell me why I like this girl?

"The make a move part"

"Yeah, he did but I did tell him am taken"

"You did?" My eyes widened in happiness

"By a total bitch that doesn't trust his girlfriend one bit!"

" no no, I do trust you"

" I mean I do get you, I would be totally pissed if a girl came near you"

"Aw my baby, don't worry that wouldn't happen"

"We'll see"

"Freckles I miss you, I think about you lot"

" I miss you too babe, sorry I can't do anything about that, am not the one who decided to become an idol, I just flicked my hair just a little note"

I laughted at her actions, " I would have guessed" I continued. " baby I need you"

"What?"

"Am sexually frustrated, I need you" I whispered into the phone.

"You do know that you are in a different city right now?"

"Who cares about that, there are other ways"

Her voice hitched a bit showing how nervous she is. "Am at work right now, we can't be doing this"

"It's alright babe"

"I'll make it up to you when you get back"

My mouth turned into a smirk as I spoke.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I need to go, I have customer bye" she said.

I laughted imagining her getting told by her boss.
" Bye freckles".

•••

1 month later
Y/N POV
Monday 11:23pm
"Can I have one black coffee with no sugar please", I smiled as I remembered that Taehyung drinks the same drink. I gave her the drink as she smiled and thank me.

"Y/N" I turned around as I faced my boss.

"Good job today, you can go come early". I bowed down to him as I spoke

"Thank you boss" I quickly cleaned my work area as I went to change to my normal clothes. As I finished changing I picked up my phone that was ringing.

"Hello babe", a deep, husky voice spoke sending me chills.

"Hey, ain't you in the airplane? You're meant to be here tomorrow.Why are you calling?" I said leaving the cafe as am walking home.

He laughed.

"Yeah, but I want to talk to you, by the way what's your favorite Starbucks drink?" I narrowed my eyebrows together, wondering why he asked that.

"Why?"

"I wanna know my baby's favorite drink" he answered.

I sighed deeply opening the door to my apartment. "A small latte with not sugar"

"My baby's a small" he laughted

"Yah! I can't drink a large it's too big"

"It's alright babe"

"I need to shower, bye"

"Want me to join?"

"No no, am fine" I hung up the phone as I jumped in the shower.

•••

Knock knock
Knock knock

Who the hell could that be? I stopped the water from running down, as I opened the curtain of the shower stepping down and wearing a robe.

Knock knock

I ran out to the living room, grabbing the keys as I opened the door.

"Who the fuck-

My eyes widened as I blinked several times making sure what am seeing is correct.