(68): Take You For A Spin

Kyle's POV.

"Babe. Ouch!" I holler moving away from the girl and the razor.

"Stay still" She scolds.

I sigh before sitting on the closed toilet sit again as I watch her. I can't help but admire how cute she looks all concentrated; her lips are slightly puckered, her head tilted and her forehead is creased.

My chin is covered in shaving cream and she's currently using a razor to help me shave. She's crouching a bit and I'm tilting my head up so she can do it properly. She's actually not doing that badly, but she scratches me sometimes. I have a towel on my lap so that my beard hair and the dirt doesn't fall on my jeans.

Chelsea-Anne breathes heavily before moving to the sink to rinse the razor.

"Done?" I ask hopefully.

She shakes her head returning "Almost"

"I'm tired. What's taking so long?" I complain as she reapplies more cream on my chin and starts the job again.

"Hush" She says simply.

She's having too much fun with this. She's lucky she's so cute and I'm half distracted looking and admiring her face in front of me.

"Hello? Is anyone here?"

That's Nathan's voice.

"Here" Chelsea-Anne shouts. I would but I know she's gonna get annoyed if I move my jaw and disturb her.

A few seconds later, Nathan joins us in the main bathroom, before chocking to fits of laughter at the sight. I can imagine how ridiculous it looks; my girlfriend shaving me and me just sitting and watching.

"Dude, what the fuck?" He wheezes.

"Don't speak to him till I'm done" Chelsea-Anne warns giving him a stern look before turning to me "You too, mister"

"Why are you shaving him?" Nathan snorts.

She puckers her lips again concentrated "Cause he asked me to"

"No, I didn't" I reply quickly before she has time to protest.

She scowls "Kyle! What did I say?"

Nathan laughs again, raising a brow at me "I hate to admit it but this is kind of cute. I'd let Kathrine do this for me if she's wasn't so damn clumsy"

"Honestly" Chelsea-Anne grins.

After a while, she's finally done as she gets a wet towel and wipes my chin clean.

"How do I look?" I ask.

She smiles, looking to admire "Damn, I should be a professional shaver" She muses, hands on her hips.

"Yeah, not bad, little player" Nathan says.

I just huff since she won't tell me how I look as I get up to the mirror. I'm actually surprised at the clean job she did. She's quite good at this and it makes me like her even more for some reason.

"And?" She grins, eyes wide and hopeful.

"Good. I'm impressed" I reply, looking at her through the mirror because I'm still assessing myself.

She comes to stand next to me "I thought you'd be ugly without the stubble but you still look good as hell" She compliments as she touches my clean jaw and kisses it.

I needed to hear that.

"Okay, can you guys not do that" Nathan protests, giving us unimpressed looks.