(1)

Mals POV

I shrugged my backpack full of spray paint onto my shoulder and trudged out of my house.
"Bye mom I'm leaving" I called out as I slammed the door shut, I knew she wouldn't reply anyway.

I trudged through the gloomy streets of the isle, scents of trash and mould fill my senses. As I pass the marketplace I see a table full of spray paints, I approached the table swiping my three favorite color spray paints off of the table.
"Hey! That's stealing" the vendor shouts to me.
"It's the Isle, get used to it" I say running off.

I began to spray paint a wall near me with my custom twin dragons. I spray painted three more walls and stole some almost moldy food. I decided to call it a day and bring the food home to my mother. As i ran back home someone shoved me into a wall.

He was tall and I couldn't see who it was, he had his arm blocking my only escape route. He brought his face closer to mine and was about to kiss me when I heard a voice.
"Aye! Buckhead! Get the fuck away from the girl" he said in his Scottish accent. Harry hook I thought to myself.

"Hey hook" I said stepping away from the wall

"Hello princess" he replied

"Don't call me that"  I said

"I'll call you whatever i want princess, I saved you" he said

" I wasn't asking to be saved" I replied

"Oke! Will this change you mind" Harry asked holding up bottles of  vodka

"You know that's my weakness Hooky" I said edging close to his mouth

" and your mine Mal" Hook said

"Let's Go" I Said Running towards my hideout

Once we reached the hideout we went inside and sat down. We started on the vodka. Popping open the top of the bottles, and chugging them straight. One we finished the 4 bottles he brought we were already drunk.

"Got anyone, anything else" Harry slurred

"I-I have *hahahha* G-gin" I replied laughing

"What am we waiting for Malsy, go get it"

"Ok Hooky patience *bahaha*" I giggled

I went to me and the gangs makeshift kitchen and grabbed out the 3 bottles of gin we had.

"Here Hooky!" I said

Twenty minutes later me and Harry were more drunk than I had ever been in my life. But that was all we got no more alcohol.

"Aww Hooky were all out" I sulked

"Don't worry princess I have other idea's now" he smirked edging towards me

"Let's Go" i screamed pulling him into my makeshift bedroom.

Little did I know what was about to go on that night, I would regret for the rest of my life.