Attitude Check

Leo and I look towards the sound of the growling and find Romeo shirtless and in basketball shorts.

To say he didnt look hot at this moment would be a very big understatement.

Looking at him reminds me of last night and how humiliated and angry I felt, turning towards him I'm about to blow up but Leo holds me back in a warm embrace. Romeo doesn't like seeing Leo holding me and threateningly steps forward but I shot him a death glare that halted him in his steps.

" I wouldn't step closer if i were you brother she's already attacked me earlier" Leo warns

" What could she do to hurt me seriously?" Romeo challenges

" Wanna put that to the test dickhead" I challenge him back

"Dickhead really, you weren't saying that last night" Romeo grins

I walk right up to him staring him in the eyes not breaking the trance as I bring my hand up to his arm drawing slow circles, I see him getting distracted so I lift my knee up to meet his crotch.

"Oh fuck....." Romeo groans out

Leo laughs hysterically as I bend down to Romeo's level.

" That's for last night asshole" I whisper sweetly in his ear.

Standing up I walk towards where i think town is because Angiola will probably think I'm dead.

.......

Getting to town took about an hour and a half. As I walk past the gelato shop I decide to stop in and see Georgio.

"Hello stranger what happened to you" Georgio questions me

"Rabid dog" I say shortly

"Want some gelato? I made a new batch." Georgio offers

"Make that three please and it's to-go " a dark menacing voice answers.

Turning to look behind me I see Romeo with a deadly look in his eyes and Leo with a playful smile and eyes that hold secretive intentions.

"Georgio I think I left my phone in the kitchen last night can you see if it's there?" I politely ask him knowing what's about to happen and not wanting him to get hurt.

"Okay ....but I'll only be but a minute" Georgio whispers the last part for only me.

"What in the hell dude!" I turn towards Romeo crossing my arms as an act of anger.

"You can't expect me not to retaliate after the stunt you pulled." Romeo steps closer to me.

"Actually I didn't because my actions meant I'm done with you besides a professional business way, after the stunt you pulled last night, ruined anything I felt, now please go while I'm holding back" turning back towards the counter waiting on Georgio and my gelato.

"Holding back? Really what could you do besides hurt my balls again?" Romeo questions

Getting agitated and annoyed my fists ball up, I take a deep breath and unfurl my fists. Ignoring Romeo till Georgio enters with my phone and my gelato.

"Wow Georgio you have out done yourself, it's so good" I moan as I lick the cold dessert having it freeze my taste buds.

I hear two low growls as I continue to lick my frozen delight.

"I can come back later and help I just need to check up at home and change, thank you for the gelato Georgio." I wave him goodbye and walk out the door bypassing Leo and Romeo ignoring both assholes.

I eat my gelato as I walk to my home as I hear heavy footsteps following behind me, ignoring them I walk and lick my dessert.

I feel a hand pull me back harshly making me drop my gelato making me so pissed.

"Izzy please stop ignoring us" Leo pleads

I look at him, anger evident on my face as I look towards my melting delight, my eyes water and I rip my arm out of  Leo's hold and run the rest of the way back home.