Chapter eight: A baby born

Lillian and Peter joined David, Robin and Killian on their hunt of Arthur. She had a bit of her strength back, obviously, not all of it, but it was getting there.''There is Arthur's tent. I'll go in first with Lily. You three stand guard.'' 

''And what if our dishonest king will put up a fight?'' 

''Than we'll make sure that he wish he hadn't''

''Couldn't agree more Killian.'' Peter said as he walked up to the tent after Killian and Robin, magic already building up in his hands. 

David and Lillian walked into the tent, putting on a fake smile. 

''Arthur.''

''David! good to see you my friend, come. Sit. Join us.'' 

''Why don't you explain to us why you lied to us. Why you tried to burn the crimson crown?'' Lillian smirked at David's words, crossing her own arms over her chest. 

''So you found out?''

''Yeah, we found out, friend. Lillian here is a very well skilled sorceress, student and assistant of the dark one. She was known as The dark Lilith.'' She gave a sarcastic wave, smirking as his smile fell off of his lips. 

''But we do want answers. There was a message from Merlin in the crimson crown. He said only one person could destroy the dark one. Nimue. Very much obviously, I know who she is, but how did you?'' Both Arthur and Guinevere stood up, Arthur throwing the table towards them, making Lillian jump over it and chase him. 

''He's getting away!'' Killian followed his cousin and ran beside her, soft glances towards her to make sure she was alright. She may have woken up from a coma, but she was still weak from it, and he didn't want her to get hurt. 

They ran to the woods before Arthur tripped, knocking Killian over his feet and pointing his sword at him.

''Look at that, did you want to bring your hook to a sword fight?''

''No, but he could bring me?'' Lillian's eyes flashed red, smirking at the man, he clearly hadn't seen the girl following him as well. Just as Arthur wanted to strike, another person appeared, holding a sword.

Lillian looked at a black dressed Emma, frowning at her. Maybe there was still a bit of Emma left in the dark one. Until she saw a full made Excalibur. She had actually done it, Lillian couldn't believe it, no-one had been able to do so in years. 

''You made it whole ... ''

''Yes I did. But it's not going to help you, you can't command anyone with this sword anymore.'' She waved her hand, making him fly against a tree, Lily could have sworn she heard a bone crack somewhere. 

''I suppose I should say thank you.'' Killian looked at Emma before Lillian snapped at him.

''Hey, I had it sorted, nice to see you by the way.'' 

''Hello Lily. And you don't need to say anything, just don't do it again.'' Emma began to walk away, but both Killian and Lily walked along with her. 

''I should apologize for what I said that day, on my ship.''

''When you refused to accept me or when you said you didn't love me?''

''Ouch ... '' Killian send his cousin a glare, which she replied with a shrug. 

''It's a bit more complicated than that.''

''Doesn't matter, I'm the dark one.''

''So what? You're not just the dark one. You just saved us, that was Emma. And besides, I wasn't fully evil either, that while I was part of that dagger. You can't use 'I'm the dark one' as an excuse for everything.''