T W E N T Y

𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺.

♥️

"Good evening sir, ma'am. I'll be taking your luggage please make your way to the jet" A man dressed in a black suit instructed and pointed the other way towards a small gate on the left.

"This seems small" I mumbled and looked up at Alex but he paid me no heed.

Are airports this small? I once read the appearance of an airport and thought it was supposed to be a huge place.

I looked around once again but there were hardly any people around at all, "why are no people around here, Alex?"

This time around Alex looked at me and sighed "what is it with you today Sara? acting like this is your first flight!"

The sentence stung me and brought me right back to reality.

First time.

This is supposed to be your first Sierra, not Sara's.

"I-I'm sorry, it just been a little time since I last traveled," I said in a low voice and Alex narrowed his eyes at me slightly making me squirm.

"It's a private airport, only private jets take off from here. I assume you take your private jets from the main airport?" I looked right back at Alex and nodded feeling a little unsure internally.

"I-I do?"

God Sierra.

Keep your act straight.

"I do, I do," I repeated with much more confidence this time around.

Alex nodded and both of us walked straight through the gate we were told to go through and I gasped.

Internally.

About ten jets stood right in front of me with various family names on them and the biggest one had 'Johnsons' written on it.

I looked at the jet next to it and shivered a bit reading the name "Vega's" printed on it.

No.

Please don't let this happen.

Is sir around here?

"I- Is da-dad around here?" I asked Alex and he frowned at me

"no, why do you ask?" I simply pointed to the jet I saw a few minutes ago and held my breath.

"The jets around here are usually kept here too, why do you go to the main airport if your jet is parked here though?" Alex asked me and instantly shut me up.

Great

Why do you do that Sierra, think?

"Umm I- that's where I've always taken it from! yep, that's it." I smiled a little to cover up my stumbling words.

Alex seemed to have brought my lie and headed straight to the jet called 'johnsons'

weird

The moment we stepped inside the jet I stood at the entrance aghast, this Is what a plane looks like?

If I brought little furball with me he'd have his first flight with me too.

The thought instantly put me down a little, I already miss him.

"Will you stand there the entire time or even come inside?" Alex called out to me and walked in still looking at the super expensive interior.

It just felt expensive.