Chapter 4: His lips

"I want to explore us."

Looking into this mans deserving eyes, I wanted to scream yes. I wanted to break down all of my walls and fears and run into his arms. The warmth in his eyes, the kindness of his touch, the delicate intonation of his words made me weak at the knees. The butterflies swarming in my stomach was a sure sign of what my heart wanted but, I had just met the guy.

I felt my chest begin to constrict as I registered what he was saying but this was more than just two people getting to know each other. This was so much bigger than that, this was me stepping outside of my marriage, giving myself to someone in a way that should only be giving to my soulmate but at this point...

I didn't even know who that was.

In a matter of hours I had forgotten all about the vows I had made to my husband, I had forgotten about the love I shared with him over the last 8 years, I had forgotten every day of my adult life that I had dedicated to him and our life together.

One question, one plead, one man. That's all it took to change that for me.

It was like those hypnotic words and those dazing eyes that had me foggy with amnesia, as all I could think about was him. He was intense, powerful in the best of ways, enticing and captivating. I just couldn't spin myself out of his web but I had to. I had to find the willpower to stop this before it got to far because once he had me...

I would be his prisoner, mind, body, and soul.

This was too much, too soon, too much to think about. How can I do this to Chase? I know my heart and I know I would never want to be disloyal to him. I know that he struggles with loyalty and that's why we're in this situation. Our type of relationship is for him to be open and honest with me and that's all I've ever wanted and needed... Right?

If this was so true then why am I looking into Tobias Wrexlers eyes like they hold the key to my happiness and why am I so confused about my love for Chase? Why after only a few hours am I left second-guessing everything that I know? I'm supposed to love Chase for better or for worse and look at me.

I have to say no. I have to.

"Tobias, I -" I felt my eyes frantically go back and forth between his. I was looking for any sign or signal to tell me that he is all wrong for me. I needed to see that meeting him was a mistake and everything I felt for him was just lust and nothing else. But god, those inviting eyes they killed every negative thought I wanted to have.

I quickly shut my eyes, and tried to force the words out with every bit of strength that I had left "Tobias, we can't do this. I'm married, I'm loyal, I love my -"

His lips.

I felt his lips on mine. In one swift motion, his hand was suddenly around the back of my neck as he slammed his lips into mine and I felt everything. His need for me, his want and his desire for this. Our lips danced together in fluid harmony, he led and I followed and as much as I wanted to push him away I physically couldn't.

His plump lips were so soft but his kiss wasn't delicate, it was needy, passionate and firey. The best kiss that had ever graced my lips and feeling him pull away caused me to do something I shouldn't have.

I latched my hands around his neck and pulled him back into me, his lips were glued to mine as I released a moan into his mouth, I wanted more. No, I needed more and I wasn't ready to let go of this, I just needed a taste.

But god I knew I would regret it because after just this one taste I knew I was addicted, he was an addiction I didn't know I needed until I felt that first high. I felt his large hands move lower to cup my ass, I wanted his hands to roam all over my body but I - I needed to stop this but my moral compass had completely smashed into millions of pieces as I let his hands cup under my thighs lifting me up around his built waist.