The players meet me (Chapter 3)

HEY GUYS!! SORRY IT TOOK ME SOO LONG TO UPLOAD! I WAS SOOOO BUSY AND I WAS WAITIG FOR MORE READS! PLEAZ VOTE N COMMENT N VOTE N COMMENT N VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!! It means alot! If I get ten votes I'll update TOMMORROW!!

luv

LUVITGIRL <3

*****************************************************************

I frowned at the girls whispering about me and started to walk into the brick building. The sight of Liam in my arms led a lot more people to stare at me, and I hurried to the front of the building, suddenly uncomfortable with the amount of eyes on me. Why couldn't everyone just mind their own business? I was standing in front of the school doors when suddenly I was stopped by a hand on my arm. I flinched immediately. I wasn't used to much physical contact from other people, and that was the way I liked it. In fact, the only people was really okay with touching me were Liam and Chase. Even when I worked as a cashier in the grocery store, I was careful not to accidentally brush my hand against any of the customers when bagging groceries. Any time other people touched me, it just brought back bad memories.

I turned on my heels to see who had touched me. My eyes immediately fell on a group of tall guys, all standing around Chase. I noticed the way their eyes clung to my form, lingering on my ass and boobs. Typical.  I was wearing jean shorts that went to my mid-thigh, a white T-shirt with a black rose patch, and a red thin not-quite-vest thing over the top. My heels were glossy red wedges. I didn't think the outfit was that revealing, but I was obviously wrong. To be fair, I hadn't been in close proximity with any guys within the last year--the closest I got was at work, and I was always wearing a work uniform. 

After a brief glance at the lanky boys,  I immediately knew they were the players of the school. This obviously meant three things:

1. They were Chase's friends

2. I'd be seeing a lot more of them

3. We'd be attracting a lot of attention together (which I didn't want at all), and I would most likely be popular.

Liam peered out from behind my shoulder. He squealed as his eyes landed on my older brother, who was standing in the center of the group.

"Daddy!"

I cracked a smile at the glee in his voice. Liam reached out towards Chase, and my older brother promptly pulled him into his arms. Chase then grabbed the door with his free hand, motioning for me to follow him. I hurried behind him, walking into the school. Eventually, we stopped in front of a set of blue lockers, and Chase stopped to introduce me to the oh-so-hot group. It was interesting to meet his friends--I didn't know any of them because I spent my time working while he hung out with them--Jake, Ben, Ryan, Justin, and Mike. Their eyes filled with lust as they drank in my body. God, I was used to being checked out, but it was weird having them be so blatant about it. I squirmed uncomfortably, crossing my arms over my chest to cover my breasts. Chase noticed the way I was shifting on my feet and immediately glared at his friends. Did all men treat women this way? I hoped not. Chase just ran with a crusty crowd.

I bit my lip as I watched my older brother give a speech to his friends, telling them to back off. Most of them listened to him right away, but they still tried flirting with me when he wasn't looking. Surprisingly, I was okay with their advances; I knew they didn't mean anything by it. And they seemed nice enough...in their own way. Still, the guy I thought was named Ryan kept staring at me. I couldn't find it in me to break eye contact with him, and the air felt tense with his gaze on me. I was starting to feel uncomfortable, and I briefly wondered if it would be rude to leave while the guys started horsing around with each other. 

"So Chase, I didn't know that you had a sister." Ben glanced over at me, and then his eyes flickered back to Liam.

Chase answered a little too moodily for my liking. He could at least sound a little happier about it. "Yeah, well now you know."

"Jesus, if you had a kid then why didn't you tell me? Do we even know you at all? Who's the mom?" Jake asked, eyeing Liam warily.

Ryan didn't seem to be paying attention to what Jake was saying. His eyes were still focused on me. I heard him murmur under his breath. "Yeah, I'd love to tap that fine ass."

His words didn't go unnoticed by my older brother. Chase's eyes darkened as they looked over at his pervert of a friend. "Dude, she's my sister. Back the hell off and show some respect."

"Jeez, touchy, touchy. Relax," Ryan said.

Chase rolled his eyes at Ryan. "I'm not going to relax you ass. Besides, my sister wouldn't go anywhere near your herpes infested dick."

All of the guys started cracking up, but Ryan didn't seem too bothered by the dig. He winked at me, grinning mischievously as I tried to back away.

A nervous smile stretched across my face. Something about Ryan felt off. My gut told me not to trust him, but then I realized I was probably worrying for no reason. Just because he was a pervert didn't mean he was a dangerous guy. His attraction to me made me feel nervous, and I knew I couldn't be nervous around guys for the rest of my life or not have people touch me. I sighed. I was going to have to change, and hopefully it would be for the better.

***************************************************************************************

Please VOTE, RATE, AND COMMENT!!!!!The next part is funny so vote to see what's going to happen!! :) BTW, If you have an idea for the plot please send me a comment or message or private message! I have no idea where the story is going right now..... :)