Chapter 12

There it was. The great Uchiha mansion. At least, what was left of it. No, it was not destroyed, but it seemed to be losing its greatness from old age and neglection. Naruto's eyes sparkled with curiosity as he stared at the place in awe. He had never seen a building so large; and to think Sasuke lived there all by himself!

"Oi, these bags aren't going to move themselves." Sasuke stated from afar. He had already opened the very traditional sliding door and entered the house.

"O-oh, right." Naruto carried the large sack and couldn't help but notice how heavy it was, "How much stuff did you put in here, teme..." he mumbled underneath his breath.

His boyfriend appeared to be beginning to prepare something in the kitchen, but turned around to see that the blonde had entered his house, "I'll show you to my room." He said as he placed down a packet of rice.

They went down a narrow hallway with many of those traditional sliding doors shut tight, like they had never seen a hint of daylight. Around the corner was a rather large yet plain room which looked a bit more lively than the rest. It had plain white walls and curtains with the same dark wood planks like the rest of the house. In the middle of the room was a double bed with grey sheets and facing the bed was a long, dark wooden dresser. It had things such as ninja equipment placed upon it, but the thing that stood out the most was Sasuke's picture of Team Seven.

"Why do I have to stay in your room? Why can't I just stay in another room?" Naruto asked as he observed the place.

"So you're close to me and I can keep an eye on you." He replied as he unpacked Naruto's clothing, "And besides... I haven't gone in the rest of these rooms myself in years."

Because of being so dense, Naruto didn't really understand what he meant until he saw the dark expression laid upon Sasuke's face. He then attempted to change the topic and said, "Where are the rest of my clothes?"

As the blonde leaned over the other boy's shoulder, Sasuke blankly stated, "The rest were either stuck or torn so these are the only ones you have."

"Nani?! Then I don't have enough clothes!"

The raven sighed, not used to such loudness in his home, "Relax, you can wear some of mine."

Naruto felt his tanned face go pink, "E-eh?"

His boyfriend blushed in return and turned the other way, "Tch! Whatever! I'm going to wash these filthy clothes!"

"B-but I wanna take a shower, and I need clothes to wear!" Naruto declared with a tone of embarrassment.

"I told you already, wear mine!" Sasuke yelled as he walked out of the room.

"Then where can I get a towel?"

"In the wardrobe in my room!" He told him across the hallway.

"Where's the shower?"

"IN THE BATHROOM OVER THERE!"

"Heh." Naruto smiled to himself. Something told him that he was going to enjoy it here. He grabbed a towel and entered the bathroom. After his shower, he wrapped the lower half of his tanned body in the towel when he realised something. He didn't know where Sasuke's clothes were kept. And the towel was incredibly short. Great.