Bomb💣💥

*Sunday*

Lyn POV

I got up and looked beside me, there was Adilyna and her hair widly over her face. I kissed her forhead and she stirred. I went to the bathroom and did my hygiene. I got out and threw on sweats. I went down stairs and did breakfast, some chocolate pancakes and milk.

Adilyn hopped down stairs and twirled in her princess dress.

"Momma look...ouuu food"

She sat down and started to eat her food. I sat beside her and ate, we went around the back and we were playing.

Adilyn took off her shoes and we started to play tag. I was it and i ran Adilyn down and she fell into the pool.

I jumped in beside her and she giggled and splashed. We were swimming around and the house phone rang. I got out watch Adi in the  process

"Hello"

"Heyy Lyn we still on for this evening?"

I rolled my eyes
"Yea i uhmm gotta go"

I hung up and took Adilyn out the pool. She was drenched, i took her up to her room and made her take a shower while i took out her outfit which was a floral dress and a white flower sandals.

She got out and i let her hair out in an afro. She put on some lip gloss and smiled at me.

I went and had a shower again then i put on a jeans and button up. Not a special occasion but ight.

I went down stairs and Adilyn had let the woman in. She had set the dessert on the table. I hadnt even cooked yet she was wayyy early. I went to the kitchen and took out shrimps, prawns and 2 lobsters.

I fried all the seafood while my assistant tried talking to Adilyn which gave her the stank eye on the regular.

I had made some corn with the meal. I set the table and Adilyn sat down and gave me the resting bitch face. I could tell she wanna smack the fuck outta her.

We started eating and she decided to speak up.

"Im allergic to seafood"

"Well bitch i like it so boo hoo go cry to your momma"

I turnt around and there was Aly leaning against the door frame and i felt at once that my heart had stoped and my mind was playing tricks

"Aly?"

"Hey baby, miss me?"

I stood up and walked close to hershe ran the rest of the way and hugged me.

She walked over to the dinner table

"Damn hoe, i leave for like a minute and you tryna be all over my nigga like honey boo boo you aint finna get MY dick like that sumn you aint gonna achieve or even reach my level boo boo" she looked at Aly with a steaming face and she got up.

She was storming out when Aly drew off her weave. I mean the bitch frontal wasnt even ajusted right.
Aly was ontop of her and she threw a punch to her face. Adilyn watched while stuffing her face. I had to draw Aly off her. She ran out without a trace.

Aly looked at me and smiled

"Time for dinner babe"

We sat and all ate.

Aly put Adilyn to bed and entered the room. She locked the door behind her i was standing, taking off my jewllery.

She stood behind me, i turned around she pulled me to her and kissed me. This kiss was a passionate one and she started unbottoning my shirt.
We fell unto the bed and we ...................................

______________________________________

Hey hoesss💕

Thank you for reading
I know yall wanted Aly and i couldnt keep her away. Cause they in lovveeeeeeeee❤❤❤

One more chapter left tho😭

Like🖒

Comment✍