Wrong Chapter

"Now I would say your ignoring me but you've been smiling bigger then when I get some play time" I looked up and Trell and gave him the middle finger. "Well try catching up on schoolwork, maintaining yourself and planning a damn party. Shits not easy but it keeps me busy and away from boy drama" He sighed.

"I invited you to the party not to unwind and buddy up my friend. He's way different then what you've been dealing with as in he's actually mature" He loved throwing shots as if his dating history was clean. "It's strictly business and I need money so I can lose all contact with my parents" Christmas was approaching which meant break and Heather, Anthony, And Trell we're coming back for it.

"We'll see you later boo me and Drew are setting stuff at the secret venue. You better be nice otherwise you won't be invited" I tugged his cheek teasing him. I met Drew downstairs in his fancy car to go across town "Those flyers and posts are doing ticket sales real swell. I think we meant to do this for life" He rolled the windows.

"Any money is money I need because nothing is cheap out here. Have you decided what your wearing considering it's both our names we should compliment" He showed me a picture of what he was getting us custom made. "I like you always one step ahead. I have my hair and makeup set so I think we'll be the talk of the town" After we scoped out the place and where everything should be set up, We went back to his place.

Now it's been a week since I'd knew Drew but he truly complimented me so it wasn't far fetch that we ended up talking. Trell didn't know but he'd find out soon enough and truly this would be my first relationship since Kure. "I'm still surprised every time I need a place like then when I'm older" He clearly knew my age but he didn't care.

"If we stay in business by your junior year you'll be set. Set your bank accounts up and know how to save. My parents taught me that the beginning of high school and it was a wise choice. Also you need to start building your credit so my best advice use that credit care to buy you lil bundles and lashes" I looked at him as he rambled on and on. It was cute how much he knew and how much he wanted to teach others.

"I'll do that when I'm home Drew but what are your plans after the party on Friday. I'm sure it's not planning another one so soon" He wrapped me up in his arms. "Bills have to be paid but this time I'm going down to Florida for a couple days. I spread my talents around so I can get more clients and business...your welcome to come" I smiled. "I wish but I have school and I'm already behind just keep me updated. Plus Trell has been bugging me for us to start buying Christmas things..he's very childlike."

"That's cute hopefully I'm here usually I go home spend time with my family. Money can only solve so much but having that love can do so much" Hearing him made me wish I had that with mine the closest I felt that was with Kure..he made me feel like I could really depend on myself and go farther then I thought.

"A man who's so family oriented is so sexy not to mention I love your physique." I dragged my hands down to his shorts. "I knew talking your ear off would lead to this because clearly yesterday you were in full control. Let's see if you can handle when daddy is in full gear" He picked me up throwing me over his shoulder. We ended up falling asleep after so when we woke up we ordered out and I texted Trell I was at a hotel Drew got me.

"I can add eating naked to my list now" I said sipping on my soda. "Better not stop now you shouldn't have bent over stupid" I was leaned against the counter and he took it as another opportunity. It was a sport throwing it back while trying to throw a fry in your mouth "Take it slow Drew some of us need food to live" He grabbed my neck pushing me back.

"Well then I think that's solves this problem" He grabbed both my hands putting them behind my back. His other hand playing with my clit as he pushed deeper and deeper "Shit" I let out once we both came the same time. "Sexy little thing you are" He turned me over giving me a kiss. "I know your lucky that I was single" I said as I went down on him. I licked around his tip before slowing pushing him down just to get it wet and slippery. He pushed my head farther so that every single inch was in it was like he loved hearing me gag. He came in my mouth and I gladly swallowed it "Marry me" He laughed gripping my ass.

Being with him turned me into a whole sex addict "Soon I need some money in the bank" I managed to say as his lovely dick rubbed against my throbbing vagina. I wanted to beg for him to go in and not even care once he was in "I can read your face Lori it's okay" He grabbed my face. "Then you know what I need and how" He shoved it in and slammed me against the wall. "I like that you like it rough makes for a better experience" I huffed and puffed as he thrusted in and out.

My arms were wrapped around his neck until he came and decided to bend me over the sink while his finger was in my mouth and the other slapping my bare ass. In the morning I took a shower and threw on some biker shorts and a off the shoulder top. I had faint bruises on my body and arm that very much came from him being so rough and grabbing me nup.

After all my classes I went home and chilled in bed. The party was in a few days and now I had plenty to do before then "Look who it is my sister back from her childish party adventures" I flipped him off. Now this wasn't the first time Drew had given bruises but it was the first from sex.

"It's gonna be the best party though and who knows maybe I'll make a living. After I do all these damn papers I swear I can't wait for a break" He climbed into the bed with me. "I know you like the back of my palm so I need to know...Are you pregnant Lori" My eyes widened and I looked at him.