Epilouge

4 years later

Aly and Lyn got married in Hawaii and on their honeymoon they conceived a baby. After 9 months (obviously😂) she gave birth to a baby boy ,Jahmarie Noven DaCosta. He got Lyn looks and damn he had Aly attitude.

Adilyn loved her little bro and they did every thing together. Lyn was happy for the baby and treasured him.

Aly wanted to be a stay home mom, and guys...yes she is still a stud. A proud one and she takes the kids to school and pick them up.

Aly and Lyn still have that great relationship where you still get butterflies when you kiss. She teases her at restaurants and yk when they get home they finna do the dirty.

Many times they had wondered if they were still going to heaven cause the nasty and freaky posistions they did.

But tell me. God watches over us all the time right?? So does God find it nice to watch humans have sex. That is quite uncomfortable.

Anywayyyyyyyssssssssss...........

The DaCosta family consisted of: Lynova, Alyanna, Adilyn and Jahmarie.

Just think of it, you meet in the park cause she stole your chips and now yall married and have a beautiful  family.

That aint cliché at all.

Is it??

__________________________________

Hey hoessss💕

Imma miss yall since this is the end of the booookkkkkkkk... but hold up niggass imma make a femxfem book hope yall support like always. Or just comment what other book yall want me to make.😢🌈🐱⚢

Thank you for supporting and reading. Love yall❤🌈🍩🍨🆒

Like🖒

Comment✍