19

and like the moon,we must go through phases of emptiness to feel again

and like the moon,
we must go through phases of emptiness
to feel again

CHAPTER NINETEEN

SETH

I slam the bathroom door closed and take a deep breath.

What the fuck was she thinking?
Who knows what could've happened if I didn't figure out she went to that stupid party.

After seeing that she left me on read, I decided to go over to their room. I'm a paranoid guy, especially when it comes to her, so I got worried. I didn't see either of them there and I immediately knew where they were. Luckily I found the address on social media and the beach wasn't far away at all so I grabbed Dustin and we got an Uber.

I rub my hands down my face, feeling relieved yet frustrated. Relieved that she's okay, frustrated that she even put herself in danger like that in the first place.

And Ava.

I'm fucking pissed at her.

First she let Daisy go to the party, knowing what could go wrong, and then she got drunk off her ass, leaving my Daisy alone to almost get molested by some blonde surfer bitch.

My jaw clenches just thinking about it.

If Dustin doesn't have a talk with Ava about this, I definitely won't have a problem doing so myself.

After attempting, and mostly failing, to calm down, I head out of the bathroom and over to our beds.

The door to our room suddenly opens and in walks Dustin. He raises an eyebrow at me. "Really?"

I narrow my eyes on him. "What?"

"Did you have to be such a dick?"

"Are you not angry that they went, even after we said not to?" I exclaim.

He rolls his eyes. "Of course I am, but it doesn't mean I get to treat Daisy like that. You know how she is Seth. You need to be careful with how you act and what you say to her."

Shit.

He's right.

I totally forgot how sensitive she can be.

Not that it's a bad thing, I love that about her.

I groan and run my fingers through my hair. "Fuck."