Esdeath X Male Reader

The sword in your hand gave you a strong sense of glee and confidence as you stared at the brown haired youth ahead of you, his sword drawn. He may be young, but you could sense the killing intent, the eyes of a killer. Of course, no one knew what you looked like. The hood over your head made damn sure of that. All you wanted was some money, something to improve your life, anything really on the good side after your unreasonably long stretch of bad luck. And of course, it was no secret that General Esdeath preferred, even wanted Tatsumi to win. The moment the fight started, you sighed.

Y/N: I don't know if it'll be good if I win, but we'll see.

Tatsumi charged at you with rapid speed, and you barely dodged it as the blade cut clean through your hood, allowing your white hair to move more freely and allowing your constantly color changing eyes to sweep the Arena faster. Tatsumi charged at you and you quickly lashed out, sending his blade flying while you pointed the tip as his throat. You stayed there a second before laughing and helping him up.

Y/N: Nice one! If I wasn't faster, I could've lost an eye! Keep practicing and find me some other time, okay?

Tatsumi stands there, eyes widening while he looks at you...no, not you, the long blue haired woman approaching you.

Esdeath: Congratulations. It looks like you won. So now, it's time for your reward...

She went to clasp a collar around your neck, but your sword moved on its own, shattering said collar in Esdeath's hands.

Y/N: Esdeath. If you wanted me to come along, I would have done so gladly. May I ask why though?

Esdeath: This tournament was not just meant to find suitable people for Imperial Arms, it was meant to find the man for me. I thought it would be Tatsumi...but you came out of nowhere. I saw how you looked and how you fought and decided it would be you instead.

You smiled and stepped closer. 

Y/N: Are you going to kill me? Or are you going to treat me well?

Esdeath smiled.

Esdeath: I promise I'll treat you well. You don't have to worry.

Y/N: Good. And to make sure you know I'm sincere with you...Night Raid member names. Akame, Mine, Lubbick, Najenda, Leone, Sheele, one I can't remember....and Tatsumi. But don't kill Tatsumi. Let him be my toy, please?

Esdeath smiled and pulled you into a kiss before nodding. 

Esdeath: Okay, Tatsumi is yours.

You nodded back.

Y/N: Now, let's go inside so I can give you details for their pictures.