Episode 75 Power Rangers VS Voltron

Interlude

(*Cues: Invader - Jim Johnston*)

Wiz: It's finally time for one of the biggest match-ups in Death Battle history.

"Didn't they already do Goku Vs Superman?" Ruby said

"I think they're talking about some other heroes Ruby" Weiss said

Boomstick: Yeah, the giant robot fight of all giant robot fights.

"Awesome another robot fight!" Yang said 

Wiz: The Megazord, the heavy-hitting mech commanded by five Power Rangers.

"Oh that's the same place Tommy's from" Ruby said recalling the Death Battle between the Tommy's zord and Gundam 

Boomstick: And Voltron, the defender of the universe, piloted by five paladins.

"Another group of rangers?" Yang said

"They don't look like rangers more like expert soldiers" Weiss said

Wiz: For this match-up there will be no Dragonzords, no Galaxy Garrisons, no robot Brachiosaurus and no... mice.

'aww man' Blake said mentally cause she sorta wanted a mouse although she didn't recalling about the incident watching Pikachu and blaka

Boomstick: Just a good old 5v5 war of the giant robots. He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

"Yep cause nothing is better than this" Ruby said

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win... a Death Battle.

Power Rangers

(*Cues: Unknown Theme*)

Wiz: Since the dawn of time, good has battled the forces of evil. The vicious witch Rita Repulsa and her giant monsters waged war with the good-natured galactic sage, Zordon.

"Cause that's what all the bad guys and Villains do" Yang said

Boomstick: Their two thousand year war finally ended, when Rita zapped him into a time warp, but not before Zordon managed to lock her up, in a space dumpster?

"Why would he lock her in a space dumpster?" Ruby asked

"And is a 'space dumpster' Even a thing " Weiss said

Wiz: Yes, apparently that thing is a "space dumpster", or to put it more accurately, a "galactic recycling bin." Uh, however, Zordon knew it was only a matter of time before Rita escaped to conquer Earth once more.

"Oh that much more sense" Yang said with sarcasm

"I wouldn't say recycling bin more like a land fill" Weiss said

Boomstick: Good thing Zordon had thousands of years to come up with a fool-proof plan. He could summon the five greatest warriors from around the galaxy to defend the planet, or...

Zordon: Teleport to us five overbearing, and over-emotional humans.

Alpha 5: No! Not that! Not teenagers!!

"And what's wrong with teenagers?" RWBY asked 

(*Cues: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers - Go Go Power Rangers (Orchestra Version)*)

Wiz: That plan is asinine! But somehow, it worked! Zordon granted five teenagers the ability to draw power from a dimension called the Morphin Grid. This molecular transmutation turns them into super humans with access to mighty mechanical beasts called Zords, becoming the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.