Madly (Eunbi x Reader)

Song: FT Island - Madly
Genre: Angst
Reminder: Tissue recommended... (short story)

Eunbi's POV

"Kids, get up. You guys got 10 minutes left." I said to the members that are still on the bed.

They all got up because of my voice. After almost an hour, we ready ourselves to go to practice.

The other dorm members are already inside the car. We go to the practice room and before we start to practice our songs we did a little warm-up.

We practiced all songs from our album. After we finished we call it a day and they start to do V Live.

"Unnie, let's do V Live!" Wonyoung said.

"No, you guys just do it without me. I have a place to go today." I said and all of them realized what today is.

"Then, good luck unnie. Fighting! Don't feel depressed okay? We'll be fine here."

I don't feel great leaving them behind but whatever. There will be a whole lot of mess while I'm gone. I'm sure of that.

"Bye unnie! Tell us about your anniversary moments later." Yena teased.

"Alright, you kids. I'm going now." I waved to them and they said goodbye. I get into the car and got drove somewhere. To the place, I want to go.

After a few minutes, I arrived at my destination. I walk to "his" place. I give him flowers and a ring.

"Hey, Y/n... How are you? I hope you're fine there... I brought my favorite flowers and our couple ring to you. Y/n... I tried going through a day without you but... The unbearable pain holds me in. I have to try loving someone else other than you but my heart doesn't have enough amount of space to accept another person than you. I want to shout out to you, but it'll go unheard. Even so, today, I again, only shout your name. You're the only one I madly miss. You're the only one I miss to death." As I said this, tears flowed from my eyes.

"I tried forcing you out from my heart but there's only you. I can't get you out of my life. I tell myself that I'm over you but it's only you. I keep missing you. You're the only one I miss. I try making myself feel better, telling myself to just quit it. But I can't get you out of my head. Because my heart still yearns for you. I go wild and crazy because of you but I keep thinking of you. The words of yearning that reach my throat are, "I love you". You're the only one I madly love. You're the only one I love to death." I cried, regretting everything.

"Even though I said bad words or get mad, but it's only you. Because it's a foolish love. Because you're the only one I love. I'm sure I'm blabbering too much. At this point, you won't even want to hear my feelings. I'm very sorry that I chose my career rather than a pure and innocent person like you. I'm sorry I broke up with you. I don't know that it'll turn out like this... I've been talking a lot about you now. Shall I talk about my conditions?" I sniffed and cleared my throat.

"First of all, I'm fine. Well, I do sometimes not eat because I think of you. The other members are also doing fine. We're gonna go on a concert tour tomorrow. Everything's fine here but I'm never fine without you. I regret every little thing I did that made you feel sad. I regret that I wasn't there when you felt stressed or depressed. I should've been a better girlfriend to you. If I hadn't been such an awful person we would've... we would've celebrated our day today. Thank you very much for everything that you did. You made me realize what was the meaning of love but I never had the chance to make you realize the real love." I stopped for a second to take a deep breath.

"What people said is true I guess... They said when you lose something special, you'll regret everything about it. Sigh... I should be going now, Y/n... Once again thank you for appearing in my life. And thank you for all the precious memories. Happy 5th Anniversary, babe. Rest well..." I turned around wiping the tears from my face. My heart aches so much thinking about why didn't I treat him better. I regret it so much that I didn't love him like how he loved me. I'm very sorry for everything... I hope you'll always be happy up there. Please look after me okay, Y/n?