•26•

Y/N POV00:12amThere he was standing right on my doorstep, wearing normal joggers and a hoodie but him wearing it looks priceless, dark eyes starting at me making my heart jump out of my chest as his now sliver hair land on his forehand

Y/N POV
00:12am
There he was standing right on my doorstep, wearing normal joggers and a hoodie but him wearing it looks priceless, dark eyes starting at me making my heart jump out of my chest as his now sliver hair land on his forehand. He placed his stuff on the floor as he immediately hugged me closing the door after him as my back landed on the sofa. One of his legs between mine as his head buried into my neck, finally spoke with one word.

"Baby" he whispered as he brought his face closer to mine. "I missed you" As he looked down from my face, I came to the realization that am wearing a bathroom robe and only a robe. I quickly covered my self as he spoke.

"Got ready for me didn't you?" he smirked. I lightly punched his chest away as I got up from the sofa.

"You interrupted my shower, also I thought you were coming tomorrow" I said walking towards my room to change. Opening my bedroom door I can hear him follow behind.

"I wanted to surprise you" he grabbed onto my waist  turning me around as my back met the wooden wardrobe. I quickly gasped towards his action as I spoke.

"W-hat a-are you doing?"

He face slowly came closer as I could feel his breath tickling my neck, his mouth came in contact with my neck as he started leaving traces of dark purple marks, my neck automatically moved aside for him to have a better access as I gripped onto the back of his neck for support. Our lips finally met, I missed them so much. He held my face with one hand bringing it closer as he grabbed my left thigh indicating he wants my legs around his waist. As I did, he turned the other direction and into my bed breaking the kiss.

"You don't know how long I wanted to do that, kissing your lip, feeling them against mine" he softly placed a thumb on my lip as he is now ontop of me.

Knock knock

Author's POV
Taehyung annoyingly signed due to the unexpected door nosies, also because whoever that was it in the way of making love to his girlfriend. He lifted himself off of his girlfriend as he spoke.

"I'll get it" he placed his hood on to his head as he received a peck from the small girl.

"Thanks babe I'll go change" Taehyung pecked her nose as he walked out of Y/N's room and towards the person behind the door. He placed the key in the keyhole as he turned the gold looking knob and opened the door. There stood a young guy, around Taehyung's age, he senses something familiar about him but he can't place a finger on what may that be. The persons eyes started wandering around on what's behind Taehyung, that started ringing alarm bells for him and wanted to know what is happening.

Taehyung coldly spoke with his deep voice that he only uses with strangers, "what can I help you with?"

The person finally made eye contact with Taehyung and spoke politely.

"Sorry to disturb at such a late time, I must have knocked on the wrong door, I was hoping a girl by the name of Kang Y/N would live here I must be mistaken, sorry for your tim-

Taehyung was not only pissed, he could rip that person's head right now if he wanted to, from the moment he laid eyes on his girlfriend he didn't want anyone to be near her other than close relatives of course, to be specific any BOYS. What does he want from Y/N and why is he at her apartment at 12am?! All these questions were spinning around his head and he needed answers so he simply did what he wanted.

"Yes this is Y/N's apartment may I ask who is asking?" His eyes shooting lasers as he screamed for an accurate answer from the man. One the other hand, the brown headed smiled proudly as he gave him his answer with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Sure, you don't have to ask, am Y/N's

Boyfriend, nice to meet you"