CHAPTER TWENTY THREE

The following weekend Muhammad decided to take jawahir out since she have been complaining of being bored so after they finish having breakfast he told her to get ready they are going out.she rush to her room  quickly and had a quick shower then wore a comfortable but presentable cloth,he was in the car already when she came down she enter the car and they zoom off.

"Where are we going"she asked curiously.

"Many places but we are starting with Abdullah's crib then the list goes on, you know zumuchi"he said the last part wiggling his brows and she laugh at his expression.few months back if you told her that her relationship with Muhammad could turn out to something close to this she would laugh it out on your face but alhamdulillah for the change.they pull over at  Abdullah's crib and before jawahir could open her door Muhammad beat her to it she gave him a sweet smile and muttered thank you while he just gave her a polite smile and held her hand in his as they walk hand in hand to the door.Muhammad rang the door bell a maid appear dressed in her uniform.

"Good morning sir,ma'am"she said with a professional nod,they answer and she usher them in as she could remember Muhammad.they settle down in a parlour and she disappear then came back and said "Mrs Abdullah will see you in a few"she said professionally and left them,right in que sameera came downstairs with baby basam dropped in her waist,jawahir immediately stand up and pick up basam then hug sameera lightly.

"Good afternoon sir"she said with a glint of mischief as she laughed while jawahir was busy playing with basam who was giggling in his babyish way.

"Our madam,how are you"he asked in similar manner. she answered then he added "where did you hide yout bodyguard"

"He is....."And before she could finish abdallah came in saying"I'm right here"and they all laughed they exchange pleasantries with jawahir then he sit beside his wife which is opposite jawahir and Muhammad while sameera took the intercom and ask the maids to bring some refreshments for them.

They ate lunch at the abdallah's and left immediately after  lunch,they visit other houses of relatives before going to Muhammad's parent house.they walk hand in hand to the parlour before muttering their salaam simultaneously and walk to daddy's parlour the could hear some noise comming from there while Muhammad still held jawahir's hand in his jawahir tried to wiggle her hand out of his but her action was in vein,they entered with a salaam and found the parlour filled with all the family members,surprisingly basma was also there sitted beside a older replica of her and a bit of daddy whom jawahir concluded to be basma's mother her face held an expression that everyone will be moved with.

"Basma you didn't tell me hajiya has come"muhammad said to basma

"Wallahi Ya moh it skipped my mind"she said sheepishly.

Jawahir and Muhammad both squat in respect an greeted the elders,everyone one answered both of them and only one voiced echoed in jawahirs head it held an aura of authority and power as she answered "lafiya Lau muhammadu"as if he is the only person that greeted her they sat on the carpeted floor then daddy said to jawahir "this is hajiya my elder sister and also basma's mother and hajiya this is Muhammad's wife jawahir"

"Ina yini hajiya(good afternoon hajiya)"jawahir greeted again even though she thinks the woman doesn't like her.

"Lafiya"she answered simply as if she was forced to and everyone felt the tension.

"Hajiya how was the trip hope you enjoyed it"Muhammad decided to break the tension and with that they kept chatting knowing hajiya loves gisting alot jawahir just kept fiddling with her fingers and talking a bit when required until the twins decide to sweep her up to their room and she was so glad they did so,she was really in need of a space to breath well away from the intriguing deathly glares hajiya and basma were sending her.