Chapter Twenty Two

Chapter song: The Longest Time by Billy Joel

Y/N's p.o.v.

I woke up around 11, which is around normal time for me. All the other girls were up. I guess they just let me sleep, since we were up late. I sit up and grab my phone. I hear everyone in Devyn's room, talking. I grab my bag and head into the bathroom to change.

 I grab my bag and head into the bathroom to change

Still holding my bag I walk out into Devyn's room. All the girls' heads turn towards me as I open the door. "Well look who's awake," laughs Kat.

"Heh, yea I sleep late." I reply. All the girls were already ready for the day, with their hair and makeup done. I grab the chair of Devyn's makeup desk and start to pull out my stuff.

"Sam and I are filming a video today so I got to leave," Kat states and starts to get up.

"Aw ok." Tara said. We all get up to say bye, giving her hugs.

"I'll see you later, Kat." I said. She looked at me confused when I continued, "I'm going to the house tonight to hang out with Colby. He's picking me up, at my place, around 2."

"Oh, well then." She wiggled her eyebrows and laughed. She turned to Devyn and Tara to say bye then grabbed her bag and left. I turned back to the mirror and continued to finish my makeup. When I was done I threw my hair up in a messy bun, since I didn't have anything to style it with.

Around 12:30, Tara was leaving and I decided I should get going too. I grabbed all of my bags and got out my keys. Tara and I said bye to Devyn and left. As I was walking to my car Tara says, "I'm STARVING. We should go get something to eat. You down?"

I unlocked my car door throwing in my bags, "Yea I'm down. Where do you wanna go?"

She got in her car and replied, "McDonalds?"

"Good with me. See you there." I hopped in my truck and started it up. I put my gps on to the nearest McDonalds and put on my music.

*a few hours later*

I got home after Tara and I's lunch and threw my bags on the kitchen table. I grabbed my phone checking the time. It was around 1:30 and Colby would be here soon to pick me up. I grabbed my sleepover bag and unpacked it. Then I quickly cleaned up my bedroom. I walked back out into the kitchen and did the dishes. As I was finishing up throwing a load of laundry in, my door bell rang. I shut the washer and turned it on, walking over to my door. I opened it and Colby's eyes met mine. We both smiled and I moved aside to let him in. "Hey." I said as he walked in passed me.

"Hey, what've you been up to?" He asked, sitting down on a bar stool in my kitchen.

"Well after I left Devyn's, Tara and I got lunch then I just was doing some cleaning." I replied. I grabbed my phone and keys throwing them into my bag.

"Cool, So you ready?" He asked.

"Yup, let's go." I replied. He stood up and made his way past me and opened the door. He walked out first and I followed behind, shutting and locking the door.

We got in his car and he immediately handed me the aux cord, like last time. I played some music, quietly humming along. I caught him looking over at me a few times on the drive. He did it again and this time I met his eyes and smiled, "keep your eyes on the road, Brock." He laughed and turned back to look at the road. We pulled up through a gate and he parked his car. This house looked a lot bigger without all the people in it.

"I think only Sam, Kat, and Jake are home right now." He said. I nodded grabbing my stuff and shutting the car door. He opened the door and let me walk in first. He shut the door behind him and walks ahead of me to show me where we were going. "Let's go to my room." He trails off, while making his way for the stairs. I continue up behind him and we arrive at his bedroom door. "Don't mind the walls, it was a prank that Sam did." He said opening the door.

I was confused but as he opened the door and we walked in, I saw two of his walls completely covered in sticky notes. "Wow, really brings some color in here." I laugh out.

"Yea yea I get it

"Yea yea I get it. Haha" He says acting annoyed, although I know he isn't. "Surprisingly I kinda like it, though." He says and I nod in agreement.

"So what did you want to do today?" I ask, taking a seat on his bed.

"Well I actually wanted to know if you wanted to film a video with me, for my personal channel." He says, sitting down next to me.

I turn and reply, "sounds fun. What do you have in mind?"

He smirks and replies, "I wanted to do like a 'I buy you an outfit and you have to buy me one' kinda thing."

I shrugged, it sounded fun and I do like to shop. "Sounds good. We can go to the mall."

"Great, let me set up my camera and we can start." He replies. He stands up and walks over to his closet pulling out a tripod. He sets it up then grabs his camera off his desk and turns it on getting a good angle on his couch. "Can you sit right there so I can see the angle?" He asks.

"Yeah." I said and get up moving over to his couch. He fiddles around with his camera and then finally presses record. He comes around the camera, flipping the viewfinder so he can see us. He sits down next to me and looks up.

"Can you move in closer to me?" He says watching the viewfinder. I scoot in closer to him and he repeats the word 'closer' about five times till we are pretty much right up against each other. Our thighs were pretty much touching, but he said the angle was good now. "Okay let's start." He says clapping his hands.

A/N: little question, do you guys like it when I do the chapter song or does no one care? Just wondering lol.
-Sam