Tuesday

A/N: This is basically a one-shot split in threes because it was tooo fuckingggg longggg. Angst ahead including alcoholism and bad coping mechanisms ft. Slutty, Sassy Todoroki.

This is stupid.

This whole fucking thing is inane and absurd and Katsuki can't believe he allowed himself to be fucking peer pressured into going to some stupid club with his shithole friend where he was surrounded by sweaty strangers and bad decisions.

He's got to hide that spare bedroom key. Or trash it altogether.

"Don't look like that. You're supposed to be having fun, remember?" A plastic red cup is being shoved into his hand and Katsuki is overcome with the desire to splash whatever contents are inside into Shouto's stupid hair. Being stepped on and trampled over by drunk and horny college students is not fun.

"I'm fuckin' astounded that you honestly consider this fun."

In the fifteen years that he's known Todoroki Shouto, he's never known for him to be some club-loving, bar hopping twink but here he is---and he's dragging Katsuki along for the ride this time. All it's done is make Katsuki feel even more irate and miserable. He should never have let himself be swayed into this.

"If you'd just stop bitching for ten minutes and try to enjoy yourself, it might not be so bad," Shouto counters, waving down the barkeep to get a refill.

"Fuckin' waste of time is what it is."

"Compared to what? Sitting in our apartment stress eating and crying over your absolute twat of an ex-boyfriend all day?"

It's a jab that blows straight to Katsuki's pride.

"I don't fucking stress eat." Isn't what he means to say, but it's all that he can spit out in his annoyance. The scoff he receives in answer only serves to chip at him more. "Please, I saw you crying and simultaneously shoving an entire bag of baby carrots down your throat this morning."

"Fuck you."

He glances down into the cup he'd been babysitting to see something dark and sweet, promises of a blackout and a hangover staring back at him.

"What even is this shit?"

"Hopefully something that'll get you to fucking relax. You've been on my nerves all week with this shit."

"It's only tuesday, you fuck."

"My point exactly."

"Fuck you."

"Drink up, bitch, I had them pour you something strong enough to melt your vocal cords. I know you're into that kinky shit."

Katsuki chokes on the laugh bubbling up from his chest and swallows it before it ever sees the light of day.

"I hate you."

"Mm, I love you too, baby." Shouto says dryly, downing whatever is in his cups with a satisfied sigh. "Which is why I brought you here."

"To influence me to make horrible life decisions?"

Shouto rolls his eyes. "No. To drink and dance with sexy strangers so you can forget what you were even sad about."

And as much as Katsuki would like to, it's not that easy. He spent three years with Yo Shindo. How could he...?

"I can't just forget." Because he actually loved him, that fucking bastard.

"For one night, yes you can. I offered to kick his ass and you said no, so this is your only option. Besides, I can one hundred percent promise you that there's nothing like getting mind-numbingly wasted to ease the pain of a breakup."