Chp 23- Comfortable

Emmanuel....

Neddy's POV

Comfortable.

"Neddy." Whined Kathy making me roll my eyes before I adjusted my glasses.

"Kathy I just need a few hours." I replied before looking back at my assignment.

"Aurgh! It's just a break...just one quick break." She continued before flashing me puppy dog eyes but I shaked my head.

"Well you're nooo fun." She declared before sitting down making me smirk as I returned to work on the homework I missed including my assignments.

I was almost done when a hand larger than my own landed on the desk painfully making a few equipments roll and fly on the floor.

"What--"

I looked up to meet Jonathan. His brown hair in different directions like he was running his fingers in it too much, his vein popping on his forehead with brows slumped down in anger.

"You...I...aurgh... what's..gosh." he said making me frown before I picked up everything that fell setting it up nicely while ignoring the eyes that burned holes in my back.

"I don't understand." I said frowning as Kathy stood up akwardly.

"Yeah..Imma just leave you both to talk." She said before turning away quickly. I was left with an angry Jonathan who was breathing hard with his chest coming out in harsh gasps and honestly I was scared.

"You were with someone knowing I like you don't you know how hurtful that is." He finally said after looking at me in Anger but know he looked sad which made me feel awful.

"Am sorry." I said before blinking "how do-"

"I saw you at McDonald's."

"So you were the brown haired that I saw."

"Yes neddy I am..I don't understand what I did wrong." He said helplessly making me bite my lip looking at the desk.

"I do some of your chores sometimes and even safe meals for you heck I only see YOU in a crowd while girls throw themselves at me." He said making me swallow at how selfish I was being but I didn't respond.

It was silent for a while before the chair next to me was pulled open as Jonathan got closer while I resisted the urge to move away.

"Hey it's ok." He said softly before pulling my chin up so I could look at his pained eyes that made me feel even worse. I didn't know how to respond so I smiled weirdly watching him smirk painfully.

"Aurgh..stop biting your lip and gosh those eyes." He whined making me chuckle uncomfortably.

"Sorry..never meant to hurt uu."

"Is cool." He said stretching his head before I witnessed a birth mark that had me pale.

"Hades.." I whispered watching Jonathan's eyes widen before he quickly cleared his throat.

"Nah am Jonathan..I have to go." He said standing up immediately "bye Mr crush." He winked leaving me paler than before.

I thought it was him.. thought it was Hades.

*****

"So how's your breakfast dear?" Maria asked smiling softly while I smiled.

"Good." I said watching her beam before she placed a sloppy kiss on my cheeks making me grimace while she laughed.

"Where's your bag?" She asked making me bite my lip.

"I forgot it in School at my locker but I managed to get all my assignments and homeworks so I could finish them hence why I have a plastic holding papers instead of my bag."