Cph 24- Deviless and the Angel

Pearl's POV

Deviless and the Angel.

We finally arrived at the School after me complaining and moaning at Neddy's stupid statements about how homeworks and assignments don't determine your success but it's obvious that when you get a job..you actually need physical talent.

"So you're ready?" I asked looking at the full crowd outside the car. Everyone was looking at the car again clearly waiting for the people inside to come out. I even spotted Stephanie and Steven who looked soo pissed.

I forgot to mention that I left without them and it includes the car, and the way Stephanie was busy rubbing her knees shows how they walked instead of taking the Posche or Lamborghini to which I know Kieran refused.

"Um..ehh." was all neddy said clearly seeing the crowd looking but they couldn't see us anyway.

I smirked at how he paled visibly.

"It will teach you boldness." I reassured him making his head snap at me with disbelief.

"Boldness?" He asked as if he wasn't sure of what he heared. I shook my head at him before purposely adjusting my glasses just like he did when he got nervous and that resulted to him trying to give me an intimidating look which only made him look like an angry puppy.

"Well you going to be late to class if uu don't and besides--" I got out of the car making people look at me with a face that I didn't even read. I could tell Stephanie and Steven were expecting me to walk to them until they noticed how I was making my way to the other side which made them peck up in suprise. I opened the car door for neddy who looked like he was going to shit his pants, "you'll be famous." I said but he just sat there.

"Neddy get out." I groaned when he just stood there like a deer caught in headlights and holding his plastic strongly.

"They are outside and watching."

"Yeah..well think of it as acting like um the twilight scene where Edward Cullen and Bella Swan started getting looks when Edward came with his car to School with Bella."

"You're bad at encouraging someone."

I rolled my eyes as students including my family waited eagerly to see who is in there since I don't have friends in the School and probably wondered who would be idiotic enough to hang out with me.

Neddy finally did this weird intake and outake of breath before he stepped out, coming to full view as I closed the door with a smirk of satisfaction.

"Eh..do uu always get looked at like this?" He asked as I turned to him putting my arm around his shoulders so I could trail my finger on his neck as he shivered and bit his lip before turning to face me while walking to the heavy crowd.

"Well yeah and we still acting.. and as Edward said 'am breaking the rules anyway... might as well have fun doing that'."

Neddy looked at me with a smile while I pulled him closer so all these idiots knew that only I could touch. He didn't respond as we entered the School before going to his locker to get his bag.

"Am totally going to change my pin." He groaned making me smirk.

"Good luck." I smirked watching him frown before he placed his paper work in his bag.

The bell rang as students passed by but I didn't look at them because I was busy watching neddy on his knees while fiddling in his bag. His nose twitching slightly and his ocean eyes glowing with concentration and his hair falling on his face, he looked like an Angel.

I kneeled down with him so I could pull his chin up and brush away the fallen hair as those eyes looked at me widely with heating cheeks.

"Remember to come to Mrs Tiffany with your bag." He said nervously before pulling away from my hand and taking his bag making me giggle at how he almost caught his skin on the zipper.

"Bye Pearl."

"Bye neddy."

I watched as he left seeing how he cast his eyes down at the eyes he got. Once he was out of sight, I finally blinked before leaving to find a place where I can sit peacefully and smoke my cigar. I left for the school garden, sitting on the grass before plucking in my cigar.

"Well, well if it isn't the Deviless." Mr Richard's voice came through making me turn to find him in his janitor clothes while holding a broom.

I chuckled at his annoyed face as he joined me. I met Richard the first day of School when I was exploring the School..he is in his early thirties and was still having a teenager's personality.

"Go back to work." I ordered watching him groan without pleasure as he took the cigar in my hand and put it in his mouth taking a huge drag that had me raising my brow.

"Who shitted in your flakes?"

"Tell that to the damn principal..the bold shit got nerves telling me I don't do my work right oh and thanks for shaving his head." He said making me chuckle.

"We all have our bad days..I guess."

"Saw you with the skinny glassed nerd." He said making me lift my head so I could look at him clearly.

"Mmh..I guess everyone saw that huh?"

Richard nodded running his hand in his hair.

"It looked like a bull walking with a skinny chinchilla." He said making me facepalm.

"Duude have uu seen how slim I look."

"Your slimness doesn't fit with your personality. You beat up Josh like it's nothing."

"Yeah well his fault for touching uncessary things."

"Who would have thought.." he took another drag blowing out smoke "The deviless likes an Angel."

I raised a brow.

"You a poet now?"

"No but I have noticed Neddy Smith...he was always a loner himself...kinda was bullied."

"Was?"

"Whoa there..relax. it was um...when he was a junior. There was this guy who bullied him beyond words, heck he ended up in a hospital once but now his just a shadow until know since you pretty much advertised him."

I didn't say anything and I guess Richard took that as a sign to continue before he carelessly threw away the used cigar under his shoe.

"I don't know any details but I used to see him get beaten and being the Joke until um.. Mrs Tiffany stopped it."

"How did the guy look like?"

"He was blonde with brown dark eyes.. muscline in all the right places plus he got all the chicks." He nodded to himself.

"What was his name?"

"H--H something I totally forgot but he suddenly disappeared which is strange. There is a guy who looks just like him but has brown soft hair..I assumed he felt bad and changed schools." He explained before rubbing his stumbled chin.

"What's his name.. the guy who looks like H--H something?"

"I don't know." He answered making me blink.

"You have his picture?"

"No.. I'II just show uu who he is."

I smirked before looking at the trees that glowed under the sun's beauty.

"You wanna protect your Angel?" teased Richard making me roll my eyes "it's like all stories with the good one saving the bad one....The deviless and the Angel."

"That's actually a good name for a tale." I told him before looking straight at his green eyes "The deviless and the Angel."