Chp 26- Mama Takis

Pearl's POV

Mama Takis.

I closed Mrs Tiffany's door behind me before grimacing at how I just sat there writing down equations also including how I let my guard down almost slipping up when he asked about which preschool I went to.

Neddy is actually much stronger than he thinks he is. Getting comfortable with him is fine but not that comfortable where the words just flow out of my mouth like a tune.

I ran a hand through my face ignoring how they bumped into the glasses. I walked back to my locker so I could return this stupid bag but a voice I knew all too well stopped me when I was about to insect my locker pin and probably do a prank afterwards.

"Pearl." I looked besides me to find Lydia grinning with a pair of jeans and sleeveless shirt wearing sneakers looking all casual and her hair in a neat ponytail.

"Oh bitch watcha doing here?"

"Well first of all we decided to take uu out to eat." Emmanuel's voice said just behind me making me stiff for a second.

I closed my locker before looking at these two idiots. Emmanuel was just wearing baby blue ripped Jeans and a white shirt that hugged his brown skin and showed off his abs.

"Considering how I want to impress someone and---- nevermind let's go." I concluded watching them both crack grins as we walked out of the less filled school.

"Remember that stop we made when you had a fight with Kieran?"

"You fought with Kieran already..I bet you left the fuckers for more than three weeks." Emmanuel said rubbing his chin thoughtfully.

"Duh." I deadpanned "and yes what about it?"

"We are going there." Lydia said making me smirk with satisfaction because a certain someone will be working there today.

"Can we walk there?" I asked.

"I'd take us about one hour." Lydia said making me smile even more.

"Why you wanna walk?" Asked Emmanuel looking at me as I shrugged.

"Exercise."

Lydia snorted getting closer to me.

"You're so full of surprises."

"Ehh Lydia what more can I say? Goths will always shock you."

"And scare you." Emmanuel added dryly as we finally got to the parking lot. This school has absolutely no high security to make sure that there are less.... student problems so it made it so easy to escape.

We walked until I felt my legs became sour since a certain boy stopped us for stupid photos and selfies. Emmanuel was definitely an insta-addict.

"Aurgh I swear I ain't walking with you anymore Emmanuel."

"What? I needed memories."

"Fuck your memories."

I sat on the booth with Lydia and Emmanuel facing me on the other side while i faced them and sat alone.

"Instagram will be your death."

"Lydia shut up and let's order something." Emmanuel groaned out making me smirk.

"You better call the house for the SUV cause am not walking again also because School ended thirty minutes ago and SOMEONE made us arrive here thirty minutes late." I said watching Emmanuel groan before raising his hand to call over a server who came with graceful curves and brown/blond hair and a face of a cute bunny, she was taned.