Chp 31- Her family

Achem...this chapter is a bit longer than the other chapters.. please bare with me.. and thank you again for voting, commenting or reading.

Neddy's POV

Her family.

I swallowed nervously looking over my choice of clothing since Pearl said I was going to meet her family today. I think we are moving too fast on this unlabeled relationship but Pearl is just over the moon. I tried to smooth my hair nicely and had polished my glasses. I was in a casual attire of blue jeans and a plain white shirt.

I hope kids of the most famous and fashionable father don't look at it too much. I swallowed waiting for Kathy who ran to me almost tripping off her feet making me raise a brow.

"I was hoping that car didn't pick you up since you forgot all about me."

"Are you pouting?"

"No." She lied before walking ahead of me and I quickly ran after her.

"So you're hair is different." Kathy said with a raised brow.

"Just wanted something unique."

Kathy rolled her eyes and the entire way to School was utter silence before we parted ways with that silence as I ran to Math, then some Accounting until it was lunch time and Pearl was not even there. I made sure I didn't ruin my hair as I walked to Mrs Tiffany's class finding her and Pearl go wild making my both brows raise.

"ONCE UPON A TIME NOT LONG AGO I WAS A HOE AND AM ADMITTING IT. I WON'T TAKE IT BACK CAUSE I DID THIS SHIT!!" They sang together as the song played from Mrs Tiffany's phone. They were both shaking their asses making me blush at what I witnessed. Clearly the beat was Soo loud that they didn't hear me open and enter the class. The view sorta damaged me since they were wearing revealing clothes. Mrs Tiffany wore a crop top with a up the knee skirt so it almost showed me her.....oh Christ and Pearl wore a dress and I nearly saw her ass on full display.

I watched in shock as Pearl climbed the table just to wiggle her ass better with Mrs Tiffany running to get money from her purse and throwing it at her. I just blushed like a damn tomato as I watched her sway her hips seductively with Mrs Tiffany busy yelling 'woo baby'.

Pearl's braids kept flying gloriously in different directions along with her hips that moved with rythm. They finally stopped with laughter before noticing me with huge eyes.

Mrs Tiffany nearly collapsed as she switched off the song before picking up the money. Pearl just smiled innocently batting her lashes but I just froze in place.

"Neddy!" Mrs Tiffany snapped her fingers in my face as I blinked countinusly. I cleared my throat before walking to my chair sitting down slowly. With every blink of my eyes the image of Pearl shaking her ass came to view making me blush more.

"We have damaged his youth!!" Mrs Tiffany said in horror before fanning something in my face like it would remove what I saw.

"He'll live." Pearl reassured. I blinked a few times before looking at Mrs Tiffany who held the newspaper before removing it away from my face.

"All hope isn't lost." She said dramatically as Pearl chuckled but didn't say anything regardless. I dropped my eyes to the table but my eyes caught the Tatoo around Tiffany's waist since she was wearing her crop top, which showed the tatto on the side of her waist. It looked exactly like the one Pearl drew even the one on the knife. It was small and in a circle manner with red eyes and dark.

I looked up and turned my eyes to Pearl who apparently saw what I looked at and her eyes told me that she wasn't ready to say a thing.

"Well I didn't see that." I reasurred Pearl and Mrs Tiffany about their dancing session although my mind held the image of Pearl shaking her ass with her slim waist swaying side to side.