Chp 34- Acceptance

This is Pearl's baggy outfit.
Also dedicating this chapter to a song written by Jennifer Hudson--If this isn't Love.
Jennifer Hudson--If this isn't Love..(explains Pearl's feelings for Neddy since she tends to be ignorant of them).

Pearl's POV

Acceptance.

"Pearl." Lydia's voice woke me up and I opened my eyes with anger. When you dreaming about the person you like so much getting interrupted is like a huge sin.

"Mmhm?" I said ignoring how I want to slap her. Honestly I would have if she didn't mean anything to me.

"I found the club... and baby is lit!" She exclaimed excitingly, well the real Lydia is back "I already did everything, booked it and everything but the problem is when are we using it?"

"Definitely tomorrow..I gotta spread the shit about the party today." I said before grimancing at the smell of my gums.

"Ok!" She said placing a sloppy kiss on my cheek.

"Gross...just put my baggy clothes on the bed....the baggier the better."

Lydia froze before grinning.

"Mafia of fear... have you returned?" She asked teasingly but I could hear the fear..fuck it was so tangible to me that I moaned. Feeling people's fear is actually the best thing I could ever experience.

"In the flesh." I said before getting out of bed and showering. I am even pleased to announce that after I was done I met the outfit of my dreams.

Huge white baggy jeysey with skull graffiti arts and huge ass baggy jeans that had a black skull on the righten leg. A black belt decorating the white beautiful jeans. White shoes with gold laces spreading in each opposite direction.

So very yummy.

And God was Lydia an Angel. She had put all my silver necklaces and rings near the outfit. Silver and shiny with either my name written there or just skulls or bones. I grinned before stepping inside the outfit and God I almost collapsed at how comfortable it felt.

Wearing baggy clothes makes me feel secured and safe. No one can see how my body looks like and judge it because honestly there was nothing to see. I smirked putting the chains on along with the rings and taking a few cigars. I haven't smoked in a few days. I grabbed the speaker that was decorated with black holes.

Oh boi Creakory high will change their title of me very soon. Most definitely soon.

I smirked putting on dark black eye contacts so that my eyes were pure black. I left the room playing with the speaker carelessly, climbed the stairs slowly hearing arguments down there.

"Emmanuel shut the fuck up!"

"Yeah Kieran oh your pure heir--" Emmanuel stopped talking when I came to view. The table kept quiet noticing how silent Emmanuel was before following his gaze and I was happy to feel the fear that came out in waves. Stephanie could hide all she wanted but damn those eyes gave it away, Steven froze with his spoon halfway to his mouth and David just averted his eyes. Kieran rolled his but I knew the fucker wasn't scared of me yet, Emmanuel looked with huge eyes before grinning damn it the fucker knew me too well.

"Goddess of fear." Emmanuel said dramatically before standing up and bowing down.

I blinked once then walked behind Stephanie just so I could feel her get stiff while I stood behind her chair so I could get near her ear.

"Your fear is delicious." I whispered with a chuckle I would prefer to be sadist "be a good girl and tell everyone about the club that's ordered."