Chp 36- "You lied."

Pearl's POV

"You lied."

I arrived back home with the speaker in my hand before going to the lounge and sat down on the sofa. It was quite except for the guards and luckily a slave was hovering around the corner.

"Hey." I called making her flinch and turn around slowly with her head looking down not moving a single thing.

Gosh Stephanie trained them well.

"Um..." I started but was cut off through my sentence.

"Why on Earth is your foot like that?" Stephanie demanded out of nowhere making the servant stand straighter.

"Leave." I commanded and she obeyed immediately "really Stephanie?"

"Look girl you're title is fear and mine is slave...Soo..u-um" she said confidently but sturtted when she saw the look I was giving her.

"Anyway.. everyone knows about the party tomorrow."

"Good." Kieran said out of nowhere making me roll my eyes "and Pearl you not coming."

"Why?" I asked slowly as Steven came in the house running like a fool busy yelling get it off.

Took me a minute to realise that a spider was on his shirt and he was afraid of it. Kieran just stood still clearly not going to remove it, Stephanie ran around with him and i had to bite my lip to prevent laughing at their little tag game.

"Because you will ruin everything with your title." He deadpanned before walking out.

I groaned before leaving these two fools to run around. My room was neat and quiet except for Lydia who was eating her chips with suicide squad on.

"Yeah Harley baby!...oh hey Pearl."

"Bitch... I need to smoke."

"Ooh..yeah. let's watch the movie and do both."

"Totally."

Took about hours till we fell asleep with the TV on and gosh I woke up in a very weird position. Lydia was sleeping on the mat. I blinked twice before looking for a clock and gosh I was so fucking hungry.

Luckily it was about six am and I had plenty of time. I bathed and wore black gothic baggy clothes but this time I applied make up and some black sheet to create an effect on my look. I left Lydia like that because Gosh the girl knew how to fight if you woke her up.

Breakfast was already ready and shockingly I found Emmanuel and Kieran there alone. Emmanuel sat far away from Kieran but what shocked me was their silence also how they were not breaking furniture.

They just looked at each blankly until I cleared my throat.

"So fucking hungry.'' I greeted before taking my seat.

"I thought so." Emmanuel said countinusly eating his eggs.

"There was an announcement in the news about a woman...a woman who was killed." Kieran said playing with his fork "Her head was in her lap with the words Hoe on her chest.. and oh I wonder who did it?"

"Oh." Me and Emmanuel said with a challenging voice.

"Mmh." Was all he said before we ate breakfast quietly. Stephanie eventually joined in along with Steven and we left.

I couldn't wait to see my Neddy. I have plans for today and I cannot wait to show them off. The School was loaded as always and shockingly Neddy was not running all over his locker which means he was in Blossom's class.