Chp 40- Shit! Where's My tangible?!

Pearl's POV

Shit! Where's My tangible?

After kissing Neddy on the cheek I left to follow my family since it was super obvious that the tension this morning was present at breakfast even Blossom Hill was stiff but I suppose Neddy didn't notice since he kept moving uncomfortably.

I followed Steven and Stephanie at the back of the School where they stood stiffly and rigidly.

"What?!" I demanded "what is it that I don't know."

Stephanie pursed her lips in a thin line while Steven frowned.

"We knocked more than twice on your fucking door yesterday." Steven said "Anyway yesterday at about ten when we were watching some lame show a message came through."

"What he is trying to say is the TV suddenly turned white instead of showing some lame humans and a threat was written, the words were written in a blood red colour along with a scorpion symbol, it read Ready or not..here the scorpion comes and he will take his host." Stephanie explained "Kieran almost crushed the fucking screen but Emmanuel stopped him and managed to track down the source."

I blinked twice before rubbing my chin.

"How does this involve Neddy?"

"Because Neddy is the fucking host Pearl. The location comes from the orphanage itself." Stephanie snapped making me pale.

"H-how?"

"Well if you bothered to actually sit with us you would have known that we successfully managed to catch a scorpion member at the party who was trying to seduce Kieran. She was pale, a pale Brunnet who successfully ran away." Stephanie explained.

"Did you say a Brunnet... orphanage.." I murmured "I still don't see how Neddy is the host."

"When Blossom went to adopt Neddy there was a guy there. A guy who looked at Neddy like he is his World which is why Blossom denied Neddy to revisit the orphanage." Steven started slowly but I was already in panick mode.

"You telling me this now!!! You fucking know that Neddy is alone right now!." I screamed making them flinch "Stop being lil pussies and find Neddy also if you see the Brunnet in the School catch her. And I can't believe we dealing with a gay scorpion."

I was breathing heavily as fear came upon me yet again. I didn't like the feeling and the way Stephanie and Steven gave me pity faces was a pretty good indication that my face had fear.

"Pearl we will find him. Let's split up and look around." Stephanie said and I immediately sprinted inside the School. I started in Math since it was the first class Neddy was supposed to go to but there was no neddy. I avoided the class looking at me curiously, I went to the garden, corridors even Blossom's class... even the parking lot but I found nothing.

I chocked on air before going to the back of the School. I held my hand on my ribcage and tried to control the flow of my heart that was beating furiously, regretful and totally filled with nothing but fear.

"Pearl.." Blossom said making me blink.

"Don't you have classes to teach?" I asked breathlessly.

"Neddy.. Where's my babyboy?" She asked instead, fear and anger was present in her voice but I couldn't answer her.

I just kept pacing ignoring Blossom's stares even successfully avoiding Steven and Stephanie who came empty handed.

"Pearl?" Stephanie tried when she arrived.

"What?" I snapped.

"We found a textbook in the boy toilets and a hint of blood."

I froze blinking countinusly as Blossom let out a cry of pain before she quickly ran back to the School. I blinked countinusly trying to think of something, anything. I was even shocked when I saw Blossom's car coming straight out of the packing lot after a few minutes, she was driving slowly at us but I immediately ran straight to the orphanage ignoring their calls for me to come back, My legs protested and my lungs couldn't take it but I countinusly ran with one person on my mind. I arrived there before kicking the fence open and running straight in.

My tangible...my bunny... where's my tangible?. Shit!! Where's my tangible?.

Eyes turned to me and luckily an old women with white hair came to me with a smile.

"Oh hello dear.''

''where's the Brunnet?" I demanded hearing footsteps behind me indicating that Steven, Stephanie and Blossom had followed.

"We have many Brunnets.. please be specific."

Luckily that bitch came and introduced herself to me after the first party I threw.

"Katherine...Kathy." I stated.

The old woman looked confused for a second before nodding.

"Oh yes..Kathy...am afraid she disappeared. I had to go to the police, I don't understand how the triplets and Jonathan just go missing."

"What?" Stephanie said.

"Yes...Kathy and her group just disappeared."

"Why do you call it a group?" Steven demanded.

"Well they all have tattoes--"

"Which ones!?" We all screamed making her flinch.

"Jesus Christ...they were scorpion tattoes please don't scream. Anyway they all left..if there's anything else please let me know."

"Yeah...we searching this damn place." Stephanie said already moving around along with Steven and Blossom clearly in hopes of finding a clue.

"Oooh." The woman said slowly "well they are mostly in the library at the third floor in room 23."

We all stopped searching before pushing past people until we finally arrived at the floor. The library was full of shelfs even desktop computers, we all immediately looked around only finding one desktop computer on.

"Why the fuck is it on." I demanded as Steven hummed thoughtfully.

"It has some kind of notification." He said before clicking on it and much to my annoyance a nigga with bushy hair and toned skin came to view. We all scotted closer so that we could hear what was being said.

"Y'all thought that you are clever shits cause you're the first feared mafia crew. Suprise, suprise you little snakes... I win and Pearl am going to fuck him so hard. He's my host now..adios."

I immediately let out a cry of horror as my knees collapsed on me. Blossom came to balance me by placing her hands on my waist.

"I knew I didn't like him.. and his voice sounds so familiar..." Blossom trailed.

"What do you mean familiar?" Stephanie asked trying to touch me but she couldn't even move her fingers.

"Play that again." Blossom demanded and Steven played it. I listened to the words yet again feeling my heart drop, the nigga in that camera was feeling cocky as shit since he was smirking, I couldn't wait to get my hands on him and crush his head.

"No." Blossom suddenly whispered.

"No what?..what?" I said with a shaking voice.

"Hades..Jesus I thought he left. The guy treated Neddy like shit, that huge birthmark gives him away." She said with a sign. I froze ignoring how everyone was talking about solutions or whatever that was.

"Steven where's the textbook you found?" I asked instead and he just moved it towards me. I took it slowly before hugging it on my ribcage.

"No... he's gone...gone." I murmured.