Chp 44- I am coming for you Tangible

Pearl's POV

I am coming for you tangible.

I signed before looking through the letters again. Yesterday at the orphanage that old woman was calm and collected as we asked dumb questions but her stiffness gave her away, Lydia made me even more frustrated with her sex shit. I didn't sleep much, eating was impossible and I felt soo guilty that I would vomit sometimes.

This felt like losing mother again except ten times worse and more hurtful. I swallowed before throwing the letters carelessly in the air watching them fly down like rain but I was already pacing as I went over what happened again and again.

I left Neddy at the School in the morning and went to talk to my family then he disappeared, He was either kidnapped or just decided to disappear but the fucking notes I got from this Hades guy who used to be Neddy's old bully told me otherwise.

He has a tight ass.

He's mine.

Quit searching.

Only fueled my anger and guilt at the thought of how someone so fragile can be used for sexual relief and tension. But after me and Emmanuel's visit in the orphanage he was doing his tracking shit in the lounge, I was worried about how much Neddy was supposed to be getting in his system. How much nutrition.

"Pearl?" Asked Lydia making me snap my eyes at her since I kicked her and her sexual acts out of my room "you are called."

I didn't even wait as I ran downstairs immediately forgetting my pyjamas. The longue was filled with high tech shit that I barely paid attention to as I found Blossom smiling hopefully on the mat also scanning papers with a shitty frown and baggy eyes. Stephanie still looked like a fucking Queen and David and Steven looked down when I came in. Emmanuel was know smirking with a Kieran that was narrowing his eyes at him.

They all turned to me when I came down.

"Pearl you should consider eating--"

"Stfu Stephanie... know Emmanuel share the shit you found." I said impatiently.

"Yeah..P. your fragile host is definitely in the orphanage." He confirmed my fears.

"How.. exactly?"

"Well yesterday... I noticed how that old chick was busy moving her legs like she was afraid that the floor would collapse and we would be somewhere so I left a little gift for them. It was a tiny small heat scanner which scans all human body heat and suprise, suprise there is body heat under ground." He explained walking to his laptop which showed the graphic view of the orphanage which were filled with red dots "these red dots show body heat but look... " He trailed before pointing his finger underground and shit there were a lot of body heats.

"Is this even an orphanage?" I asked.

"No Pearl this is the branch that belongs to the scorpions but it's hidden in the cover of an orphanage which is why there is no posts about the missing Jonathan and the twins blah blah blah." Emmanuel explained "I can't believe Neddy was living in their secret lair and he didn't even know."

I blinked before whistling "clever shits."

"I know." Emmanuel said before straightening up and pulling me in a hug and shit I hugged him back.

"Thanks nigga...you helped a lot." I said making him chuckle before he pulled away.

"Remember...I got your back."

"And I got your back."

"Oooh so how will we plan our attack to save my baby?" Blossom asked.

"Hold up did you send the body parts?" I asked.

She chuckled before smirking "yup and the answer is the orphanage."

Me, Emmanuel and Blossom chuckled a bit before we looked at the graphic view of the orphanage on the laptop screen.

"The kids--" I started but Emmanuel cut me off.

"Those ain't kids... they pretended to be kids... like I got a few images and found men and women above the age of 20. They have everyone fooled."

"Woow."

"How can we help?" Stephanie said making us turn to look at them angrily.

"Pearl honestly um we are sorry about not paying attention to you and your host but we do promise to change. If you love him then you got us." David said "You're family Pearl and we love you."

"Yeah let's kick some scorpion ass." Steven agreed. I was about to open my mouth to question him but suddenly we heared a huge yes sir.

We all turned to watch the guards suddenly in one area and Kieran in front of them, it took a while before he walked in.

"What?" He asked innocently when we all looked at him "put on your armor and take your guns....we goin' to a bloody fight and here's the plan....."