Chp 46- The beginning of War

Pearl's POV

The beginning of War.

I finally held him in my arms. I finally found him after three full weeks of searching.

Three full weeks of handling Kieran's bullshit and even Lydia who seemed to be concerned about ass instead of the one I love so much. I held him to me as he smiled slowly at me with a bruised face that had Blossom crying not even caring that her leaders were here. He had a bruised lip and a huge blue eye with scars running along his face. I didn't even wanna go in detail on how his clothes were, I even swallowed thickly and how that Hades guy might have handled him...... sexually.

"Oh neddy sweetie I swear we are going to McDonald's and I'll buy you a full collection of books that you won't be able to count. Don't close your eyes." She muttered touching his face making him look at her tiredly while she winced at his appearance. The only people outside the ruined orphanage were just me and my family that looked at me pityfully while Kieran just blinked with his hands full of blood since he was on a roll with his killing. We even had to leave the place soon before we became noticed.

"Um.." his voice cracked making me frown deeply as tears filled my eyes but Blossom just flat out cried like a mother in distress.

My tangible host cleared his throat before blinking rapidly while pulling the blanket he wore much more secure over his body.

"It's ok." He reassured with his head still on my chest as I held him for dear life. Blossom smiled painfully with tears streaming down her face. Stephanie was talking through her phone but I barely payed attention as I looked at one particular person. 

"Car..... Lamborghini.....fast..... crime scene." I caught a few words before feeling something warm run down my cheeks. After what felt like forever I felt them pour out like rain and felt an emotion that I couldn't ignore. Neddy blinked rapidly trying to keep his eyes open through his cracked glasses that I took off making him frown deeply.

"I told you I was--" he started but I kissed his bruised lips hearing him gasp as I tasted his blood and reassured myself he was here, that he was back with a beating heart and working intensities. The fools around me where gone and it was just me and this sweet Angel of mine.

"Goddamn you." I snapped at him watching his bruised eye and the way his eyes turned wide "you tryna give me high blood pressure."

He smiled lazily.

"Well that would been easy if I knew it was Hades."

"Hades, hada, hadiya, it doesn't matter...I love you." I added.

He hissed fakely before pouting "I don't know if I love you too."

"You're hurt and I'II damage more than your lip." I threatened while he paled.

"Jesus...I love you too...my python."

"My tangible bunny." I said watching his eyes close but Blossom was there to slap his cheeks making him open them before yawning and grimancing.

"Don't you dare sleep." Blossom  said making neddy whine deep in his throat while i smiled as a river of tears flowed through.

"Who would have thought that you." Neddy whispered raising his hand to touch my forehead and I couldn't stop the guilt at how much strength he needed to raise his hand "the python cries."

I opened my mouth to answer but a chuckle behind me made me stiff and everyone around us including the survived warrior pythons alert as we turned out heads to find a scorpion fighter who was near his death point laying on the floor with blood running through his eyes like tears and a mouth full of blood. As the building continued to burn to ashes.

His blonde hair was decorated with blood, mud as he layed on his stomach groaning out a laugh.

"Y'all think you won..what you killed was not just a person..." He coughed out blood before panting harshly "it was a King of our kind..a ruler of slaves and he had blood worthy of a Scorpion."

With that said a loud shriek that sounded like a bell rang through the entire place making me grit my teeth and the loudness of it while Stephanie covered her ears along with Steven and David. Kieran just folded his arms around his chest with a Hades's head in his hand like the words and the ringing bell didn't bother him. Neddy flinched making me turn my head sharply to him so I could cover his ears.

It rang for about two minutes before stopping.

The almost dying guard smirked before laughing painfully.

"Our community weeps for their.." another bloody cough "King so you're tears are about to expand because it's the beginning of war besides.........

"A king for a Queen."

********

To be continued. So the second book is about Stephanie and is named The Queen and the Slave.

 So the second book is about Stephanie and is named The Queen and the Slave

(Book 2) Stephanie Kane is a spoilt female who has whatever she desires..she sees it, likes it then gets it. Stephanie has the perfect body and shape, sweet and loyal only to her loved ones. She has an expensive taste and hates not having someone to order around, Stephanie abuses slaves without a doubt and doesn't even think twice.

Lydia Adams is Pearl's friend and  slave...whose heart was broken and thrown down the drain by a female she loved for years and now she has to live with watching her loved one love someone else.

What happens when a spoilt Queen finds a broken slave as her new toy and entertainment in the middle of an unknown war?.

GirlXGirl.