Chapter 32 I'm back...

Your Pov

Today is the first day back at school or should say I'm back but only for a little while. I changed into my robe which been so long since I wore it. 

"Meow," C/N kittens started to play around with my robe while I'm trying to put it on. "Come on. I'm trying to get ready for school," I giggled as the kittens wouldn't leave my robe alone.

I finally got my robe on the kittens wouldn't leave it alone. "Y/N you better hurry. Dinner is almost over," Aunt Minerva called. I walk out of my room. 

Going down to the halls of Hogwarts felt almost strange to me. Last year I spent it in a calm place with Cedric and my parents. Now I no longer see them...

"Y/N," I snap out of my thoughts to see I'm in front of the dining hall doors. "It's time," Aunt Minerva happily said as I sigh.

Harry's Pov

I walk past Professor McGonagle in the hallway but I thought I saw someone familiar to me. I'm probably imagining things since Malfoy hit me hard in the noise. I walk inside the dining hall "Where have you been? What happened to your face" Hermione said concerd seeing me bleeding.

"Later," I respond taking my seat next to Ginny. "What I miss?" I curiously asked. "Sorting hat argued us all to be brave and strong in these troubled times," Ron explains "Easy for you to say, huh? it's a hat, isn't it," Ron curiously asked as I shrugged. 

"Very best evenings to you all," Dumbledore said as Ginny whipped some blood off of me.

"Thanks," I said putting my attention towards Dumbledore. "First off, let me introduce the newest member of our staff...Horace Slughorn," Dumbledore said as we all clapped. 

"Professor Slughorn, I'm happy to say has agreed to resume his old post as Positions Master," Dumbledore announced which I was confused is Snape no longer the position teacher.

"Meanwhile, the post of Defense Against the Dark Arts will be taken by Professor Snape," Everybody started to whisper around as Slytherin the only table clapped for Snape. 

"Now, as you know each and every one of you was searched upon your arrival here tonight. And you have the right to know why," Dumbledore took a breath moment.

"Once, there was a young man, who, like you sat in this very hall. Walked the corridors of this castle slept under its roof. He seemed to all the world a student like any other. His name? Tom Riddle. Today, of course, he's known all over the world by another name," Dumbledore states as we all stayed silent. 

Which is why as I stand looking out upon you all tonight. I'm reminded of a sobering fact. Every day, Every hour this very minute perhaps dark force attempt to penetrate this castle walls. But in the end, their greatest weapon is you. Just something to think about. Now, just listen to lovely music," Dumbledore smiles. "Listen to music? Is he bloody insane?" Ron sarcastic.

"You're alone. You're on your own. So what, have you gone blind. Have you forgotten what you have and what is yours? Glass half empty, glass half full. Well, either way, you won't be going thirsty. Count your blessings, not your flaws. You've got it all, You lost your mind in the sound. There's so much more, you can reclaim your crown. You're in control. Rid of the monsters inside your head. Put all your faults to bed. You can be King again." I heard a voice singing

Draco Pov

"You don't get what all this is about. You're too wrapped up in your self-doubt. You've got that young blood, set it free. You've got it all. You lost your mind in the sound. There's so much more, you can reclaim your crown. You're in control. Rid of the monsters inside your head. Put all your faults to bed. You can be King. There method in my madness. There's no logic in your sadness. You don't gain a single thing from misery," The voice was so familiar to me but I can't put my finger on it.  I felt like the one singing knew how I was feeling.

Ron's Pov

"Take it from me. You've got it all. You lost your mind in the sound. There's so much more, you can reclaim your crown. You're in control. Rid of the monsters inside your head. Put all your faults to bed. You can be King. You've got it all. You lost your mind in the sound

There's so much more, you can reclaim your crown. You're in control. Rid of the monsters inside your head. Put all your faults to bed. You can be King again," I heard the voice coming from the dining hall door. "I'm happy to announce someone the upperclassman known every well since day one.  I'm happy to say that person has returned to us once again. I'm pleased to present my only granddaughter Y/N," I couldn't believe my eyes it's...Y/N.

Your Pov

I open my eyes to see the dining hall doors are open."I'm happy to announce someone the upperclassman known every well since day one. I'm happy to say that person has returned to us once again. I'm pleased to present my only granddaughter Y/N," Grandfather said as I walk inside to find everybody staring at me in total shock. 

In the corner of my eye, I saw Draco with a single tear rolled down his cheek. Soon I was in front of everybody next to my grandfather. 

I started to hear whispers from the younger classman about how I sacrifice my life during the Triwizard tournament. "For now Y/N will be here until she finishes her six-year at Hogwarts," Grandfather announced.

Out of nowhere the whole Gryffindor table clapped and cheered happily which caught me by surprise. 

"I see your house is happy to see you again," Grandfather happily said as I smiled. "Go and join them," Grandfather suggested. I walk down to be attacked by Ginny. "You don't know how much I've missed you," Ginny said with tears of joy.

"I know and I missed you too," I said hugging Ginny back. "Hey what about me," I turn around to see Hermione with tears rolling down her cheeks. 

"You know I always miss you too Mione," I called Hermione by her nickname. Hermione smiled as she gave me a huge hug. I kept hugging all my friends happy to see them once again.

We walked to the Gryffindor tower to see the same dorm I've sleep in since the first year. "I guess you missed your side of the room?" Hermione curiously asked as I nodded my head. 

"After the incident, your side of the room felt so empty," Hermione admitted lowering her head. "Hey at least I'm back and I won't go away ever again," I said to Hermione.

Hermione lifts her head "Promises?" Hermione curiously asked as I smiled I wrap my pinky around her pinky. "Promises," I happily said. (I hope you guys enjoy today's chapter. I also hope you'll check out my new story which is a harry potter and twilight crossover with you in it!)