Chapter 1- The House

While driving through a deserted road with trees on either sides of the road, the two best friends, Veronica and Maddie was in the car and Veronica's boyfriend Luke was driving. Veronica was in the passenger seat. Maddie and Luke was siblings, both with blonde hair and blue eyes.

"So, how do you guys think you've done in that exam?" Luke asked.

"Passed!" Maddie said.

"We all know sis. What about you babes?" Luke asked.

"I passed." She said as her long raven black hair flys across her face over her brown eyes.

"I think I've passed. I mean I have to I've been studying two weeks straight nonstop." Luke said.

"Don't worry babes, you will. I have...complete faith in you." Veronica said.

"That's why I....love you." Luck said as he and Veronica pulled in and kissed each other.

"Gross!" Maddie said from the back scrunching her nose. Luke and Veronica then laughs.

"You'll find yours soon." Veronica said and they laughed.

"By the way I love your necklace." Maddie said as Veronica held her heart shape necklace.

"Thanks. It's very special. My grandmother left this with my parents for me. It was supposed to be for another one of my cousin's or something but she passed away. They told me I must not lose it. It's like losing my life if I do." Veronica said and they all seem emotional now.

"Come on! Lighten up!" Maddie said as Luke turned up the music.

*****

"So babe, you sure your friends are okay having me there?" Jessi asked. Her long brown hair let down and her cute brown eyes shining yet filled with nervousness.

"Of course babes, especially Veronica and Lindsey." Brad said as he passed his hands through his black hair. His shades covering his dark brown eyes.

"Who?" Jessi asked.

"Veronica is Luke's girlfriend. Lindsey is Trina's girlfriend." Luke said.

"Oh and Maddie is Luke's sister? And also she is Veronica's best friend, right?" Jessi said.

"You are correct my rising starshine." Luke said smiling at her.

"Okay. As long as they are okay with it and not remember that I'm the cause..." Brad then cut of Jessi.

"Jessica, please forget about it. It was one time...let it go." Brad said.

"Brad, please don't call me Jessica. I prefer Jessi." She said eating her pretzels.

"I know. I just love when you get upset." Brad said and she laughed.

****
After Luke, Veronica and Maddie arrives at the address sent in by one of the friends, David. He has brown hair and hazel eyes. They all came out of their vehicles and waited until everyone arrives. After some time the last ones to arrive was Jessi and Brad who came out and walked in.

"Hello our knight in shining armor." David joked.

"Sorry we're late. We stopped by the supermarket to grab a few things." Luke said.

"No probs bro." Tyler said. He has dirty blonde hair, green eyes and his shirt button halfway down, showing his abs.

"Hey Ty! What's up!" Brad said fist and shoulder bumping Tyler.

"So you must be Jessica? I'm Trina." Trina introduces herself. She has shoulder length red hair, brown hazel eyes and a nose ring.

"Call me Jessi. I don't like Jessica." Jessi said shaking Trina's hand.