(Y/N) - Profile

[CLASSIFIED]

THIS INFORMATION SHOULD ONLY BE VIEWED AND READ BY AGENTS WITH LEVEL 10 CLEARANCE, TAKEN THE ORPHEUS TEST, AND HAS PERMISSION BY THE CURRENT DIRECTOR TO DO SO.

FAILURE TO MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS, WILL BE DEALT WITH ACCORDING TO ARTICLE NO. 4

This report was submitted by: Agent. Rick Davis

This report was submitted to: - REDACTED -

Name: (Y/N) Cassanova:

Place of Birth: Liverpool, England

Age: 25

Year of Birth: January 21, 2007

Height: 186cm (6"1 in freedom measurement)

Weight: 102 kg (224 lbs)

Aliases: The Emperor, Black Hand, The Master, Asmodeus, He who watches the watchers, Mega Emperor Space Pirate Overlord Supreme

Quote: "You know, my throne could use a little more cushions. Maybe a cup holder? You know, that would be delightful actually"

Info: Y/N Cassanova, formerly named as
Y/N Burberry but changed his name to reasons unknown. He was born on January 21st 2007 at approximately 6:12 pm at the Liverpool Hospital (Literal name). He was raised by his mother, Cassandra Burberry and his father, Leon Burberry. He was said to be neglected greatly, while his younger sibling, Leonardo Burberry was spoiled and adored completely. He ran away from home at the age of 10 and ended up in Coventry where he studied and lived at a local church who was kind enough to keep him. This is where he also met Alistair Cranston, who is now known as the Seraphim.

The creation of The Jagged Empire is a mystery, and where and how they got their resources to build an organization bigger than the US government and an intelligence network wider than Hydra is unknown.

Powers: UNKNOWN

Abilities: UNKNOWN

His known associates:

Alistair Cranston a.k.a Seraphim:

a Seraphim: