Chapter 6

Pan POV

"WHAT THE HECK WHERE YOU DOING WITH HER?" I yelled into Williams face.

"I'm sorry Pan I was just...." William shivered with fear.

He should be scared. How dare he have the nerve to mess with Meg in my own treehouse! And how dare Felix have the nerve to use the sleeping powder on me and lock me in a cage! Ugh I just want to get all this anger out somehow......

I looked at William.

"You should be sorry." I started. "Messing with a new girl and especially a girl that you know I am close with." My emotions ran wild.

"It was all Felix's idea. He wanted to get back at you for getting them caught and shipped to StoryBrook. I had to do it or he said he would kill me. I am so sorry." Williams eyes began to water.

I clenched my fists.

I started at Meg beside me and unclenched them. She had a look of fear, but also of compassion. She felt sorry for William. How could she? He raped her.

Wow. The light in that girls eyes was stunning. I loved her eyes.

I shook my thoughts and looked at William. He was still shaking in fear and his arms were in front of his face in defense.

I finally spoke to him, "get out of here!" I yelled at him and pointed to the latched. William ran to the latch, opened it, and climbed down as fast as you can say 'lost boy'.

"You let him go?" Meg gasped. I looked over at her and she looked impressed and shocked.

"I have more compassion than I appear to have love." I smirked.

Meg looked down at the ground and smiled.

I have to get back at those boys somehow. I looked at Meg and she smiled at me.

"Listen love, I need to go talk to my boys. It's still the middle of the night and you must be tired. Get some sleep." I grabbed her wrist and lead her to the hammock.

"Can you stay with me for a little while? Your boys can wait." She said suddenly tired.

"Uhh....sure." I chuckled.

She lead me to the hammock and she laid down. I saw her role over and pat the green hammock cloth next to her. I grabbed the quilt and laid next to her.

"Pan," she started.

"Yea?" I smiled at her beautiful face.

"Thanks for protecting me. I love you." Meg sighed sleepily. I smiled and held her waist.

"I love you too."

-----•-----

After about an hour of cuddling with Meg, I made sure she was asleep and quietly got up. I tip-toed over to the latch and opened it. It made a creaking sound and I cringed. I looked over at sleepy Meg and sighed of relief as I saw her sound asleep.

I reached the bottom of the ladder and broke into a trot. About three minutes later, I arrived at the campground. The boys were stirring and waking up from the potion I used on them.

"Get up boys!" I growled. All the boys jumped five feet in the air.

"Oh shoot!" Felix gasped and backed away from me. I stepped on his shirt.

"Going somewhere?" I smirked at him.

"Listen Pan..." I cut him off.

"How could you do that to Meg and to me?" I spat.