....bar....

JIHYO

"Good morning Jihyo!" Dahyun sat up and stretched. She was fully naked but didn't care.

"What do you want to do today?" Dahyun moved back next to me. I shrugged.

"Oh! I know."

"What?"

"I've wanted to go to this bar. It's a lesbian bar but it looks really cool." Dahyun smiled.

"I've never been. Have you?"

"Not really...I still want to experience it though"

"Then we should go tonight."
————

Dahyun dressed up for the bar. I just wore a plain shirt with some jeans.

"Why the special outfit?"

"Oh...because I want to look good"

"Ok..then"

Dahyun finished putting her hair in a ponytail. She looked good. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. Damn.

"Can Momo come?"

"Of course, Why you thought I'd get mad?"

"No! I just thought you would think it's weird...you know after...I'm sorry! I feel so guilty I just, you know want to get closer with Momo." I shouldn't have done that to poor Dahyun.

"I'm sorry Dahyun. It was just in the moment...nothing more but I love you as a friend. I haven't had one like you. Momo is lucky" Dahyun moved closer to me and kissed my cheek. She smiled widely then called up Momo.
————

We all took the cab to the bar. It was about ten minutes away.

"So how's it going Jihyo?" Momo leaned her head on my shoulder. "Better then I was doing"

"That's good. I'm excited for tonight!" She lifted her head and smiled. So cute.

"Ah. Stop."

"What?" She continued to smile.

I walked into the loud bar. Everyone was jumping up and down enjoying life. There was nothing but rows and rows of people.

A little bit more in and it hit me. The smell of beer and perfume. Guys were kissing girls and drinking all over the place. Girls were passed out or talking in huge groups. What a damn place.

I got my first drink. I got my second.

My fifth. I felt butterflies in my stomach. A group of girls approached me. So hot!

"Wow look at her! So hot." They came up and took the drink fro my hand. One of them took a seat next to me while the rest just stood there smiling. "Can I have her?" The one with bangs grabbed my hand. So soft.

"No me first!" The blonde took my other.

"Stop she obviously wants me" the Korean Beauty shoved them away.

What was happening!? They last girl just smiled. She took a sip of her drink then came close. To close.

"I think she wants me. Do you?" Her smell reached its way to my nose. So good. Her hand went to my face.

Her lips were on mine. She took me away.

I never stopped blushing until she left me that night.

After that. All I did was get drunk at that bar and stair at the cute woman.

I wonder what having a girlfriend is like.

"N..nothing. I'm excited to."
————

We went in. There it was again the loud sounds and the happy people except they were all girls. Hot girls.

Dahyun looked around and momo just stood there in shock. "I'm going to the bar."

"Dance floor! Dahyun let's go!" Momo pulled her and ran to the big pile of people who were dancing in front of a stage.

A blonde girl was singing with a band playing behind her. She was jumping up and down trying to hype up the crowd.

I turned and walked to the bar. "Hello welcome to the club or bar...haha. What would you like?"

"Just some beer"

"How boring. A rich looking girl like you and all you want is bud light or something.."
the bartender looked at me pouting her face.

"Then I'll have some whiskey"

"Nice! Come here before?" I shook my head.

"Well honestly it's the best bar around....I hope you stay a while. It's fun when it gets real late and the girls start to pile up on you. Good luck"

"I won't let them. I have a girl......" no.

"What?"

"I'll try to stay for as long as I can"

"Awesome maybe after my shift I'll join you with my friends that are coming." She shoved her phone in my face showing a picture of her with three girls.

"That one is singing on stage. The rest are on their way. So will you wait...About twenty minutes?"

"Yeah sure I'll wait. My friends ditched me for the dance floor"

"Haha..um?"

"Jihyo."